RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH! DON'T HIDE THE TRUTH!

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!

THATS RIGHT BAN ME OR DELETE MY POST, YOU ARE ONLY HIDING THE TRUTH!!!

HIDING THE TRUTH!!!

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NEVER HELPED ME!!!!

I ASK FOR MMORPGS, ITS POSSIBLE...IS ALL I GET

I ASK FOR 2K3 HELP, U FUCKING GIVE ME LINKS.

DON'T HIDE THE TRUTH.

THE TUTS I GOT FOR 2K3 WERE TOO COMPLEX AND NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DELETE THIS NOW, YOU ARE GETTING RID OF THIS FORUM'S TRUE IDENTITY!!!!

I AM A HUMAN WHO HAS THEIR PERSONAL OPINIONS, THIS FORUM SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT SPAMMING!!!!! YOU ARE SPAMMING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE EACH AND EVERY MEMBER ON THIS FORUM WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
In Russia, forum hates YOU!

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
farzamk, you are being a complete moron. Barely anyone uses RM2003 anymore just upgrade to XP it's alot better.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

And no one cares. You're just making a total ass out of yourself in front of everyone.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Baka~desu.

the only spammer here is u by saying that >.>;;

Just as Bull84 said, upgrade already...And yeah, With an attitude like that, no one's gonna help you out.

>.>;; Seriously, chill out, Otherwise, yer gonna turn yourself in the Biggest Joke on all of RMRK...just like Naphe the Whinner *Giggles*.

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
STOP HIDING THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREATEST IDIOTS TO WALK THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://hockeyforum.com

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I Lol at his futility....

I leave this thread since he'll end up just like Naphe...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
STOP HIDING THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREATEST IDIOTS TO WALK THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://hockeyforum.com
Alright, I admit it ;9.... As soon as you joined I met up with the other members behind your back and we made a conspiracy to destroy you utterly by not helping you with making your game for you. I'm sorry...  ;9

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
farzamk, dude what happened?

also this isn't the right place to post this topic. a right place to post your thoughts on rmrk would go here:
"Feedback / Criticism / Suggestions"

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12502.0.html
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
NO ONE EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ERER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

EVER

GAVE ME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE JUST IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Stop acting like a little spoiled brat, farzamk.

You're complaining that you get no respect. I mean, why should I respect somebody who hasn't done anything yet, right now behaving like a spoiled little brat and spamming up the forum? I don't think so.

You're complaining that nobody is helping you, only giving you links. Why should I type down THE SAME GODDAMN POST I typed down the other day for somebody who had the same question? You should be happy to even get links. Most forums would start you flaming for not using the search button instead.

You're complaining that you don't get any tuts. Why? This forum wasn't made solely for the purpose of serving you. Grow up. And also, there are loads of tutorials. If you haven't been lazy, you should have noticed.

You're complaining that nobody's helping you with rm2k3. The reason is that there simply are only a few people here who still use it. If you needed it, you could have PMed ANYBODY of the members with more than 2000 posts and just ask "Do you know who's good with RM2k3?".

Oh, what do we have here? A topic where somebody DID help you.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13554.0
Here's another one.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13504.0
And here's another one where people redirected you kindly.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13495.0
So people were not helping you, huh?
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13527.0
Even in your OWN topic they've tried to help you.

Is that how your mom taught you manners?!

EDIT:
I am unlocking this topic now to see what you have to say for your defence (if you're not banned already). It'll stay unlocked for a few hours.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:27:28 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
1 ~ he's banned
2 ~ Archive forum is read only
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You know me, I always have to add my shit. (~_^)d *locks*
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!