RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Reason I quit

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
I only want everyone to read the reason I quit making RPGs.
I'll list the reasons.

*dont want to
*don't get help
*noone helps me on rm2k3
*noone want to help
*no tuts
*no respect
*no teachers
*go on http://hockeyforum.com

I QUIT!

http://hockeyforum.com

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Sorry to say it but no one cares. And no one helps because you probably don't explain your problem in an understandable manner.

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
I dont care noone cares...

I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

I HAVE FREEDOME OF SPEECH!!!

I HAVE FREEDOME OF SPEECH!!!!

THATS RIGHT BAN ME OR DELETE MY POST, YOU ARE ONLY HIDING THE TRUTH!!!

HIDING THE TRUTH!!!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
From what I can understand it seems you set out to make an impossibly hard game, with no obvious experience, and decided to ask people every second step on making your game. Even if this is not the case, we are not your baby sitters, we are also not here to just answer your questions and the last time I checked, I'm not getting paid to help people here.

The fact that you've quite your game so quickly shows that you truly had no idea on what goes into making a game, let alone a game trying to keep in par with the Elder Scrolls series. It just looks like your getting upset because we wont make your game for you. Gtfo.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Your just being stupid right now, anyway people won't help out of the blue, you need to prove you can do stuff and not be a total noob then they'll help you

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
He already got banned. =P
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Lol I read that header on the hockey forum as "World sport sex change"
bringing sexy back

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Freedom of speach? Lol. Not here he doesn't. The internet doesn't count as America XD ....
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."