RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tut Request: Event Problems & Titles (XP)

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
Well, I'm starting to feel really stupid. 
Anyway, my problem this time is I can't figure out how to make your Player stay put during a scene-type event, or how to make and event without a hero, or how to make a title for the game.  Well, I guess that's more like several problems, but could someone please give me a tutorial on scene-type events and title-adding please?
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.