RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Pitch Black

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No one is interested in art, so I'll try music. ;8

This song currently lacks bass. Sorry, haven't put it in yet. But I don't want to put it in and find out I have to scrap 32 measures. I want to find out I have to scrap 32 measures and THEN put in the bass. Then I only have to do it ONCE. YAY.

It's very basic, I just started it, but it's supposed to be a speed metal piece. Because I love speed metal so much...*drooling*

(Now I've included the .tbt. Eventually I'll start remembering to do that right off the bat.)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:54:00 AM by irock »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
8/10, pretty cool for speed metal i spose, but im not a speed metal fan so you cant expect me to give a proper rating/like it and all.

But i foudn a mistake, the same you did in eclipse, you did not remove unused barslol, and the ending guitar kept continuing for like 30 secs, if you would stop that or maybe remove the unused bars lol.

I dunno if all speed metals end like that, its just my thought.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
LOL sorry pal, I took that out in the .ogg, but forgot to in the tab. It does that because it's not done. :P

LONG way from finished.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OH, i thought you're done with it @_@
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This is bad, for quite a few reasons. I'll explain in IRC.

Rep:
Level 96
lol I tried adding oboe-vocals. Completely unrealistic/impossible.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The oboe, improves it a lot, but also has some bad affect i think
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
OBJECTION!

I submit that...well, I agree, it needs some more work.

BUT I'M STILLL OBJECTING!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 05:32:07 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Hahaha, I have to say, if I saw a band playing this live, it would be my new favorite band. The only thing that I can say about it is that it is intense. Just don't get too carried away.   I do like the solo at the beginning though. And the one in the middle. And the one at the end.