RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Storyline for Sixth Revolution

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I need some opinions on this. I'm starting a game through RPG Maker XP and it's called "The Sixth Revolution". The story goes where theres a mysterious fighter who can kill demons with one spell. Apparently the person conjuring up these demons has came back and is now attacking children because apparently they have some strange aura that can make them stronger than any other demon if they transformed.

Well, the guy who is transforming the kids into demons has no name but a title called "The Hierachy". He was trained as a High Priest and the person that trained him dissapeared. Now the Hierachy is getting darker and daker due to this (theres a twist but not telling what). So because of this the other priests set a trap for him and captured him, and now is locked in a dungeon with a holy barrier surrounding it. Somehow, he got out and is now changing the children.

And like I said theres a twist or two and I'm not gonna say because I need some opinions on this storyline. So if u guys could please post a reply for this about your opinions so I can at least get a good storyline in this game. Thank You

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Sounds interesting, and its a concept I havnt seen in an RPG before, so good luck with it! Im looking forward too :)