RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Mr. Saturn

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Now is your chance to pay tribute.

Now, GROVEL! GROVEL BEFORE MR. SATURN!

Also: Check this. I needed this guy at a different angle, so I resprited him. I know it still needs work, but I am sleepy.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:20:17 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 96
A reply would be lovely. :tpg:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol

i lol'd kinda
Arlen is hot.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
nice drawings, you draw nice.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Adoriiible.
I could never draw so sketchy...and with a PEN.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Now is your chance to pay tribute.
Also: Check this. I needed this guy at a different angle, so I resprited him. I know it still needs work, but I am sleepy.

Its pretty good, but notice how the sides of the eye don't go up in the original, but in yours they do, the dimples from the smile need to be thinner and longer, the teeth should be cleaned up and make the bottom lip thicker.

Rep:
Level 96
OH YEAH he's nearly finished now. I may post him later.

(Heil Saturn.)

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Fuck Saturn! he does like one damage!  He is the most annoying SSBM item ever.

Rep:
Level 96
I've killed with a saturn before.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
But he's a pimp in EarthBound.

Rep:
Level 96
He is THE pimp in Earthbound.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I've never even played Earthbound.  I should go kill myself.

Rep:
Level 96
Yes. Or get a rom. They're everywhere! They even have this program called PK hack that let's you change EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of the game!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I still wish Nintendo would wise up and translate Mother 3. I'm sure its just a matter of time before a fantrans group gets ahold of it though.

Rep:
Level 96
So behind, are you. Expect a patch about April or a little after.

http://www.mother3.org/community/index.php

Rep:
Level 94
Hopefully it won't fizzle out like half the translation orgainizations out there. The only one that is still consistant is Gideon Zhi from Aeon Genesis. That man knows what he's doing.

Rep:
Level 96
Well they really are almost finished...If anything we'll be able to make it through the game and read most of the text. Right now they're translating item names and menus/ Mr. Saturn's dialogue. The rest is done I think.