RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Nova Angelus (Croy Angylion) Recruitment

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
All of the story information is here:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13250.msg173066.html#msg173066

I'm looking for someone who can map better than the pictures at the above link, a scripter for the battle system, and a spriter to make sprites for the battlers I have.

???

I'm gonna repost the story now...

Nova Angelus

Story:
   You are a boy from the empyreal city Croy Angylion who is sent away in a religious passage of man.' You are sent to your aunt's home in Chwanta in order to experience the life of those lost to sin. After a day of exploring the lake that is north of the town, you awake in your bed, hearing shouts and whimpering downstairs. You rush downstairs to find Ciender, your cousin on her knees, next to the savagely beaten and slahed body of her mother. Enraged you vow to get revenge for Ciender. The next day, very early in the morning, somone knocks on the door. The man at the door demands service from your cousin, who has rushed down to make breakfast for you. She claims that this is the man who killed your aunt the previous night. Your fury reignited, you grab a knife off of the kitchen counter and brutally stab the man. As you drop the knife and look at your hands, covered in blood, you black out and awaken in a dream-like state in an ethereal world. A priest walks towards you and tells you the this is your passage, to defeat your inner sins. You ask questions, but he doesn't answer, all he does is point at a grusome forest at the edge of the field you're in. You walk halfway there when you suddenly wake up to find yourself tub of sweet-scented water that your cousin is splashing you with. You lift your head and tell her what you had seen. Worried about you, she promises to take you to her friend Caethes' shop, since she trained as a psychologist in Llid. You have nightmares during the night, of demons speaking through you and making you hurt. The following day you embark to Caethes' home. You arrive and have a session with her. You discuss your dreams, and she says that she'd like to monitor you. You leave the room, and Caethes tells your cousin that you're going to be all right, and that she just wants to see if anything happens. In a euphoric frenzy, your cousin, her eyes filled with tears, tells you how happy she is to hear the good news; and then, in a confused second, she kisses you. Once again you black out, but this time, you pull your lips away from your cousin's, and realize that she is physically in this dream with you. Again the priest walks up to you and says that you first commited murder and have now commited incest in only one day, and that if you continue on a quick route of sinning, the shadows would overpower you, and you would forever be lost in them. You awaken with Caethes looking over you in disgust. She says that she definitely needs to stay with you, now that your having an incestuous relationship with your cousin. That night you rest at Caethes' house, and again have the same nightmare, and wake up doused in a cold sweat. Ciender is awake as well, and you learn that she also blacked out at the same time as you, and was also having a nightmare. The next day a priest comes to your door telling you to move onto the next town. You ask if you can bring your cousin, because she would be alone, aside from her occupation, and if you can bring Caethes as well, for counselling. The priest agrees, and you begin to march toward conquering your sins.

Characters:

YOU-(ti)
CIENDER-(beauty)
CAETHES-(slave)
CELWYDDWR-(liar)
CYFRINIAETH-(mystery)
LLAITH-(death)

Twists:

Haven't thought of any yet.  :P

Towns:

CHWANTA-(lust)
LLID-(anger)
GWANC-(greed)
DIOGI-(laziness)
CYNGORFYNT-(envy)
BALCHDER-(pride)
GLYNTHINEB-(gluttony)
CROY ANGYLION-(new angel)

*:Acolyte>Deken>Priest
-atolygu(pray)>dadolwch(worship)>galw am(invoke)
-cyffesu(confess)>emyn(hymn)>collfarnu(condemn)

Ciender:Performer>Dancer>Seductress
-testunio(taunt)>plagio(tease)>gwrthod(deny)
-ysglisio(slice)>llachio(slash)>hagru(mutilate)

Caethes:Scientist>Chemist>Physicist
-adweithiad(reaction)>rhwymedigaeth(bond)>dadfeiliad(decay)
-arbrofi(experiment)

Celwyddwr:Guard>Bounty Hunter>Mercanery
-cau(block)>dilyn(follow)>achlesu(protect)
-bwrw(strike)>helcyd(hunt)>ysglyfaethu(prey)
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Anybody? Please?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I can map fields, mountains, caves, ect.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
 :huge: Finally someone responded!! I'm looking for someone who can fill in the empty space in my maps currently, and to make others, can you do it?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
As long as it's either Loose Leaf or RTP style tilesets and doesn't involve ANY buildings (houses, towers, castles, ect.) WHATSOEVER, sure.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
i guess i could do some of the sprites until i get busy with my game
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Hey, could you send me some mock-ups so I can get to work?

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Here Irgna.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'M SUPERMAN!