RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] How do you make people die?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
At the moment when the player falls he just... falls, How do I make him die and have to start at the begining of the level?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:49:47 AM by modern algebra »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
look through the tabs for actions, there is one that is restart the game, and there is one that restarts the level. remember to set his lives to -1.  relative.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Bio, your jumping ahead of him... :tpg: He never said he had a lives system set in place.

What you want to do is make an event for the object for outside the room. In that event, tell it to restart to room. (that's the button with the picture of a green arrow going up into a room)

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
OHHHHHH I thought he meant falls as in dies, not falls as in falls off the screen.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Thanks, so how do I get a life system?  ???
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
There is a button for health, and for a healthbar (although the bar is a little lame, and can use some working out) and in the same tab there is also one for lives.  Just go down the tabs, you should see one.