RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It's going downhill with rmrk...

Rep:
Level 88
It's as though all of our regs, have left us. :o

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Bitch bitch bitch. If you don't like it, leave. No one is forcing you to stay here.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Could it possibly be because we know each other too well? It's too easy to predict what we're going to do since it's generally the same people posting, and we've all gotten used to each other. How could we solve this? Advertise! Maybe Silver should put up some advertisements on other sites to attract people.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

?_?

/picture removed...sorry i forgot its serious.  :-\
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 03:25:47 AM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OMG I'D LIKE TO SEE HIM NAKED!

Wait, this is what Blizzard said, this is sposed to be a serious topic...but we're spammin' in it.
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
right, my fault. I took it off.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Lastly, I don't get why people frequesnt irc so much. It's usually boring to the point of being painfull in my opninion. Seriously, it not THAT great.

IRC only sucks when Zypher's moaning about how horrible his life is, and then several other people feel they have to join in with them. i.e. not that often.

It seems you formed your opinion of IRC sucking after you started hating Djang because she wasn't interested in you anymore.

Who are you?

The reason the forums suck right now is because it's been overrun with morons, and apparently everyone forgets this happens from time to time. Besides, everything always picks up closer to summer.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Lastly, I don't get why people frequesnt irc so much. It's usually boring to the point of being painfull in my opninion. Seriously, it not THAT great.

IRC only sucks when Zypher's moaning about how horrible his life is, and then several other people feel they have to join in with them. i.e. not that often.

I haven't been on irc for over 15mins is a long time....it wore off on me due to that reason.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Last time you were in IRC with me you were filming me rubbing ice on Nightwolf and we also talked about mp3 players. There was no emoness. Of course, I've been gone for a while, so maybe it got lame while I was gone.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that was one of my few drop in's...like today I went in because I heard coolkid was there. =/
I used to be on all the time but now meh...I might go back to see whats changed.

but IMO the forum is great...maybe thats because I wasn't around thought the old 'Fun days' but I <3 rmrk now more then ever..reason IDK it just is. =D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007

It seems you formed your opinion of IRC sucking after you started hating Djang because she wasn't interested in you anymore.

LMAO! Or when Night is typing 10 senteces per minute.

I have to say it got a little bit better in the last few days. No wonder, I am really trying.
I think my recent posts in spam were really lolage. (~_^)d
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Yeah, this has been happening a lot lately. Sorry doods.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Screw you blizz

And its okay duddete.

(which is a scientific name for cow's butt hair according to MOT, i remember this, he said it a year ago @_@)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
A forum is made by it's members :/

No, it's made by its moderators.

Agree, but it's as simple as members being individual which probably isn't the best idea considering the moderators. Loving relaxed rules though, that is definitely a grand point about RMRK.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Agreed with both, a moderator has nothing to do without members, and the forum will go like Blizzard if there are no mods, so yeha.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Agreed with both, a moderator has nothing to do without members, and the forum will go like Blizzard if there are no mods, so yeha.

Go like Blizzard?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
blizzard= extremely bad, hated by me, and hmm. lemme think. BAD.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Go like Blizzard?

I tagged Blizzard out, so now I'm in the mod ring.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I seriously have to start coming here every day again. Considering right now I'm actually doing an RM project, I should be here MUCH more than I have. I originally joined this forum because of RM. I need to start hitting that part of the forum more.

Also, is it me or do most people here stop giving a shit about RM kind of quickly?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I think you are right SGBX. Not very many members are active in RM section.

Also, zypher and penis are both acceptable file formats for attachments. Coincidence? I think not.  ;8

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yea, + around 5 new games are started each day....and there are less then 10 in the fiinshed game index....

I'll be sticking with it tough.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
7 to be exact. And two of them are Eye of the Tiger games

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ya it;s dumb....I need to finish the ones I'm working on. hopefully I will. and hopefully the xp contest  by irockman brings some fun games.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't make RPGmaker games because I suffer the same problems that you all do. I never finish them.

Rep:
Level 97
Most of us that quit realize we'll never make a quality game unless we spend a great deal of time on them. If you're finishing an RPG Maker game in a few months, your game is probably crappy, unless you spent 8 hours a day on it, everyday. In which case you need to go outside.

Major game companies have dozens upon dozens to hundreds of people working on a game, and spend sometimes well over a year on a game before they release it. What makes you think you by yourself will make an awesome game - or even decent?