RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] What do you think?

Rep:
Level 88
Here are some images I created while fiddling with Paint.NET. What do you think?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:20:34 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 87
Nice! A lot better than I could do in Paint.NET. I use Photoshop, Illustrator, and GIMPshop to do my images.

Another good one that can make abstract art is "Digital Dream Studio V2," which is freeware, available from freewarehome.com, and it MIGHT be open source. I've been looking for the source to it for a while so I can change some features so that they're easier to use.

Overall - NICE!

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks! I only just found this! I've been relying on Microsoft's standard Paint for a long time (yuk!). :D

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
They look nice.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
They are pretty good, and if you've like just started, exellent job
Arlen is hot.