RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] Testing help !

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Everytime i test a game it crashes after "Saving executable.. "
Why ?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:49:18 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
You know, I tried to help you in IRC earlier today, but you ignored me after two replies...

Send me your executable, I'll see what's up.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
It doesnt matter what i do event when i try your megaman title screen it also crashes.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
re-install?
or first restart?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
I KNOW, TRY THIS:

Go to www.gamemaker.nl, get version 5.0. See if that'll run. It won't run my stuff, but if this is happening for the reason I think it is that program should work. I think it's a problem with your graphics card not being able to use GM to draw surfaces properly.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I had a thing similar to that arrow, where when it started to execute it told me it "failed to initialize drawing surfaces" I fixed it by downloading the most recent driver for my system, a nvidia thing.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
hmm i just wanted to play Zypher bomb game but that slo didnt work anyone knows whats going on ?

Rep:
Level 96
Uh, no, because you won't tell us. For the millionth time, SPECIFIC DETAILS.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
All it does is I start it up and get an error with
 Send rapport / Dont send rapport

So its basicly shutting down when i open a game made with game maker but all other games work like counterstrike
I have
Direct X 9.0 
1gyg RAM
AMD Athlon 3500+

Maybe i need some software :S ?

Rep:
Level 96
Screenshot please?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Why do you have the german version?

Rep:
Level 96
It seems to me like the problem lies within another program that is clashing with that one, or you are in need of an update for your graphics card.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
hmm My graphics card is up to date and I cannot imagine another program is interfering mine =/

And It's not german it's Dutch..
That's where I live.......  ::)

Rep:
Level 96
Weird. It doesn't seem like it's something to do with the game though, I'd contact someone with Yo-Yo Games. Describe the error IN DETAIL. Copy the error report Microsoft wanted you to send, and give it to them. Describe all of the settings on your computer that MIGHT have something to do with it. Any information is of use, man.