RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your Snack.

Rep:
Level 87
The Leaf
Crackers...
Beauty exists so that someone can tarnish it... Love exists to be lost...Innocence exists to be stolen... Souls exist to be corrupted...

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
SNACKS... since I'm shackled to my keyboard most of the time for my work and writing, I find myself practically LIVING on snacks.

Pretzels
Dry Roasted Cashews
Dry Captain Crunch
Cheese Cubes
Squid Eyeball Sandwiches

(You see, you always have to put ONE crazy thing on your lists, so if you're ever caught, you can plead insanity... heh heh... cheese cubes.. ha!)
Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Yummmie chip ahoy !

but i mostly take Chips