RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your Snack.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Whats that one snack you always find yourself eating? I noticed that my friends as well as I have out own snacks we eat all the time, so whats yours?

Mine:
Bowl of Froot Loops
Or
Chips Ahoy Chocolate chip cookies.

Spoiler for:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Soda and chips.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Pumpernickel bread and honey butter.
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
An apple

and halo's cum
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Bread and butter.
2 loaves lasted 5 days in my house.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Popcorn (Yipee!)

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
frosted flakes..plain...no milk or nething....yeah...
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Used to do that, except it was with Special K.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
i think i always find myself eating ramen(not cooked) or pizza.. i dont think thats a snack to most ppl but it is for me (im not fat)
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
flaming hot cheetos (sometimes), chips ahoy cookies

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol.

Depends err

grapes.
Mangoes
custard apples.

they come consecutively, so yeah, its only for 2-3 months that i gotta eat err, apples/bananas etc.

or sometimes, chips and soda.

But i <3 the first three
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol.

Depends err

grapes.
Mangoes
custard apples.

But i <3 the first three

<3333333333333333333333333333 # 2 <33333333 #1,3
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Basically whatever I have in the kitchen. Most of the time I eat cooked Raman Noodles because it's fast and easy.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
A Pie...
Usually steak and double cheese but prefer mince and double cheese...

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Bread and butter.
2 loaves lasted 5 days in my house.

Yeah right, its probably rice.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Hey!
You probably eat only beans, okay Mexican!?
...BTW, this is my husband, I wouldn't say this to just anyone. Only this guy.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
W/E! You racist bastard! You say to every mexican that they only eat refried beans!
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
AND YOU CALL THAT NARC THAT RIDES AROUND ON HIS BIKE AT SCHOOL JACKIE CHAN!!
Anyway,
I really like mangoes when we have them in the house.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Yeah, but Filipino Mangoes suck ass. I bought one once and I shook it and it made a weird sound. I don't think that's very healthy.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Shut up all you eat is refried beans and Doritos, which I think are MUCH MORE WORSE than mangoes!  >:(

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I eat Pringles. Lots and lots of Pringles.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Lettuce, Popcorn, and crackers.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I disappointingly clicked this link after mistaking snack for snatch. But I guess since I'm here, I'll go with Dannon fruit on the bottom yogurt. I could live on that stuff.

(btw, Apple Cinnamon?! I've never found this anywhere!)

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
I disappointingly clicked this link after mistaking snack for snatch. But I guess since I'm here, I'll go with Dannon fruit on the bottom yogurt. I could live on that stuff.

(btw, Apple Cinnamon?! I've never found this anywhere!)

WTF Apple Cinnamon?

I've been getting into pastrami lately.