RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Steel Hearts

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
The game appears to be good and original, not only in the art. I am looking forward to a demo!

Good luck with the project. :)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, cause I was thinkin "wtf?!"

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for December 2007
I WISH it was the real one. Then we'd actually have someone with a real japanese accent. Hell, we could've gone all out and had dialogue in japanese.

Steel Hearts - Anime Strategy RPG

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, I'm getting used to Japanese due to my recent Naruto sub night

~Winged

EDIT: I hate Naruto dubs...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 01:03:10 PM by Winged »

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
This game sounds COOL! I wanna play the demo!!

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Lol, my names Ryan :P

Actually, sounds like this game'll be very promising, i'll only know once I see some screens. Good luck.

Rep:
Level 87
@Winged: Eew, Naruto subs.
@jap0911: Sorry, no demo yet. I don't think one will come around too soon either. :x
@keyblade_bearer: Well, there are three there, which is all I have at the moment.

Oh, and my name's Ryan as well. But no, the character is in no way related to me. He was based on one of the ex boyfriends of one of my artists. :P

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This game looks awesome. Take your time with it. Make it perfect, and have fun. I am looking forward to the day it is finished.

Rep:
Level 88
ahhh...
steel hearts......nice name, i think this game will leave hardcore rpg players swimming in their own pools of drool.
ARGH!!!!!

<3
Rep:
Level 90

Whats wrong with subs?

~Winged

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Whats wrong with subs?

~Winged
Nothing's wrong with subs. Subs are the written English in the Japanese, right? If so, they're a hell lots better than dubs. Dubs are nubs compared to subs.

Anyways, this game looks just awesome. I look forward to playing the demo or the final, but like modern algebra said, take your time. Take quality over setting deadlines so people can play it.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
That art is really amazing ^^

i hope this goes well, and I'm looking forward to a demo release.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I know, the Naruto English DUB sucks, there is no comedy in it like. People say reading all those words will make you miss out on the action but the human eye can see more than one things at a time, like right now I can see my dog sleeping on my bed while typing without many mistakes!

~Winged

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah. They have to actually try it to do it. English DUB-ing took out some/lots/most of the sadness and comedy. They even took out blood and the Naruto/Sasuke kiss. -_-

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think SOME G rated movies have blood. I remember kids shows that has blood coming out of the guys mouth because someone punched them in the stomach. A weird thing about the punch was they twisted their fist as they punched, maybe it was to make the blood come out?

~Winged

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Well, my tongue is fluent to Japanese and English, LOL.
Cuz I study both. <3 J-Pop.

But I don't think I'll make a good dubber. LOL....
I'm only specialized in playing as cold character in plays, believe it or not. Or as the evil enigmatic girl.

...that's quite unbelievable, I personally admit.

Rep:
Level 90
I remember seeing about this game on hbgames.org (back then I think it was a .net site) But yes good luck most definitely! I am awaiting anything playable!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Is it just me or is this topic turning to pure SPAM??

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Eh, whatever keeps it on top, right? :P

And I typo'd. I mean "Eew, Dubs." So sorry. XP

So um, yeah. Classes have resumed and all, so I've been a little busy. As usual we're still working on the graphics, and we're in need of a few spriters to help out.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi there.

I actually first stumbled upon Steel Hearts (in your official site) while searching for srpg on rpgmakerxp. Absolutely fascinated by the artworks done by your team. But things are progressing slowly eh? Well, I guess good things take time.

Anyway, have you ever played the Sakura Taisen series? I was wondering, 'cause I got this wonderful impression of that coming from your game premise. I adore that series~ :D
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Rep:
Level 88
Where IS he hiding the knife...?
Project of the Month winner for February 2010Project of the Month winner for August 2007
How is the project coming along? Last I remember you were having tileset work being done, right?

Did you ever get a tactical battle system to use?

It'd be great to see this go forward again. :)

Rep:
Level 87
Dark_Koji> Yeah, while we take things from titles here and there, the main inspiration may have been Sakura Taisen. The mech designs and setting of the two are pretty much identical.

Anaryu> Actually, I've had the battle system for ages. As for tilesets... Nope. The one we had didn't exactly deliver on anything. Tilesets/Backdrops are the only things that're holding us back at the moment actually, and probably a functional conversation script, which I can work around I think.

Rep:
Level 87
i really enjoy playing some games like super robot wars,front mission in ps1 even though its old i remember it, first becaue of its cute graphics,second because of its cool undubbed voice...  somewhat i am foreseeing the ressemblance of this ^_^

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Its so crap how the "D" and the "S" key are so close....can you tell us a bit about the battle system? We are all expecting a lot from you ^_^

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
There's not much to say. Try a simple SRPG game like Fire Emblem and that's pretty much it. Much in the same fashion, we're trying to find a way so there will be optional events where you can speak with your comrades in battle to raise each other's affection/respect level. No luck so far though.