RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Authenticity?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Very, very short control demo. Tap F1 in game for directions, but wait until you hit the title menu, so it doesn't go out of sync I guess.

Turn your volume down a bit.

Put the WHOLE FOLDER in your program files, or it won't know how to find the music I included.

Basically I just want to know if this feels like a real game to you, and, do the player's controls feel just right, or do I need to alter them a bit? (Not the actual buttons, I mean the response/speeds. Later versions will allow you to alter the controls)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 02:59:23 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
The movement in the game is a bit slow, the title is great it looks and feels like a real game

Rep:
Level 96
That's what I thought. I'll trying bumping up the movement speed by 0.5 . Or do you think I should do more?

(Oh, and please keep in mind that he will eventually be able to run as well as walk.)

Rep:
Level 87
Language Teacher/translator
Really nice replica of that Megaman RPG game ;8

Personaly i prefer customized background,hero,system etc. but you have done good on this one ^-^ v

Keep it up!

Elistios

Rep:
Level 96
Thank you very much! I'm gonna make him run, then I'm gonna spend a few eeks on the battle system. By the point those are finished it should be time for a new demo! ;8

Rep:
Level 87
Kazuki is my love <3
this is pretty kickass, keep it up!

_____________________________ k a z u k i _ s t u d i o s
<KaireiIsORANGE> but I have many fat ones that would pay to lick your toes

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
pretty sweet.. what are u going for with it?  Is it gonna be a MM battle network game or what?
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 96
It's gonna be both. :D I may start posting story clips later, not sure.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
If you want a custom sprite, don't hesitate to ask me.

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks Bio-Hazard, but part of the reason I started this project was for the practice I'll get from it.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
So you do sprite art?

Rep:
Level 96
Yes. I am a spriter.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I never knew  :D care to post some of your stuff?

Rep:
Level 96
Well, my topic in CO has a FEW sprites, but outside of that I tend to delete past work for some reason. :-\