RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mista105

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I brake for nobody
Well im a huge rookie. And im bad at making RPGs. But i really want to first try.

Characters:
I Don't really need pictures because i just used the RPXP people.

Mista105: The main character-
Hes a clone but doesnt really know it untill he looks into a mirror and remembers he saw millions of theos kinds before.

Amy: Co-Character-
Shes a mage helping Mista105 - Who she calls Jeff and doesn't really know hes a clone - to find a home. She does need help too, practicing her magic.

Troh: Co-Character-
A Fighter with a quite mean atitude. Though he follows he just makes fun of them behind their backs.

More Chracters coming.

Mostly this game is about "Jeff" Finding away from the unknown base he woke up from. All the guards are chasing him and to bring him back.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 04:42:19 AM by Bloodybird2k6 »