RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TextRPG (not text-based, simply upgraded from one) 2k3 *COMPLETE*

Rep:
Level 88
I have been working on a simple game to help get used to 2k3.
STORY:
  There is no storyline in the game but, there is story behind the game. In Math 10 i was using only 5 min. of the 80 min. classes and needed something to pass the time, so i created "TEXTRPG" a simple textual game on my TI83+. This game was slightly limited as the calculator only have 27 number variables(A-Z and theta) but none-the-less i made an RPG that had unlimited levels, unlimeted weapons, 104 different monsters, an arena to fight the monsters in, a bank(in which interest was earned :)), a shop to purchase weapon upgrades, a turn-based time system, 40 magic spells and 10 summons, pickpocketing, and an upgraded pickpocketing(steal).

screens:
the forest maze (almost all those events are chests with nothing in them, 8 have stuff and about 30 of them are teleports.
Spoiler for:
"the 9" solutions,
Spoiler for:
the 9th one is in the room to the right

TextRPG is actually a downgrade from this. There is no longer: time, pickpocketing/stealing, unlimited levels/weapons, and 2 spells were unable to be ported. It is now basically just a combat simulator, it has square rooms and almost everything is default. But i have added to it:
-Forest of Hope:
  -A large maze(100X100) with over 2000 chests(although most of these give the same thing, 100g)
  -guardians that block paths to different areas of the maze until a certain level is reached. (although they are not incorporated yet)
-Attributes
-And of course graphics!

I do not think many people will be entertained by this game, i am simply making this topic so that i can get some beta testing.

-battle 100%
-maps 100%
-events: 7% (but i don't feel like filling all the other 2383 chests so this is done)
-overall: 99.9999999%

Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/fcz07p
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 03:41:53 AM by atracious »
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!