RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Epic Game

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Much better :)

ERROR!!! !!@@##$$%%^^&&**(())__++
Darth Don't Rejoin you!!
Nothing past the gate!!!
Game Sucky!!!
Game Saving!!! Nowhere!!!

ya game ends there. there isnt anything past the gate xD

There's an error at the beginning with the guards I think where they fight you twice if ykou go to the right

thanks for the find.

now you guys see why I took the download off xD
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
This is the third time I have tryied to post this... Anyway, there is a mess-up on one of the houses in the town. You can enter it, but you can't leave. I have a pic of the house.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ahh xD that was a map added after the first release, so i forgot to finish it but made it possible to get into.

Thanksfor the find! you guys are helpful =D

Rep:
Level 88
After this I checked out all the other buildings. I didn't find any bugs. That one seemed to be the only one.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Correct, I forgot to put save points. xD

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
When i reentered the little INN after beating the king Vader stands there again waiting or something  :-\

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
THanks again for the bug!

The problems with some of these is because I have used 0 switches so far in the game. =D
I am trying to make the whole game w/o the use of switches. Its a challange.

Rep:
Level 88
I agree. Making a game with no switches is impossible.

Off Topic: Have you checked your PM's recently Nouman?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
It's possible. =D and I will try my best to do it.

and no I just got back.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member
no switches AND no variables? that would be really really tough. No switches is super hard too. Good luck.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
If you use Variables its possible because it has the same possibility's as switches

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
=D I'm using varibles. I think One per map is how I'm doing it.

SO yep it's possible no switches.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Oh dear sage, tell me the dark secrets of not using switches :o

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
variables. This game is just made to get me better in stuff like tgat. I use one varible per map to open doors, close doors, talk to people, move people, change events and so on.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
a wow 41 downloads xD
and it's a bad version xD

Alright I'm thinking about taking homer out and instead of using tv characters use Real video game characters ONLY

thoughts?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I haven't been able to play it =/

But What would be the Main One this Time? !_!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
at .org a good reply (feedback) was to get rid of homer and use someone that isnt normally funny or seomething like that, and then get a real story to go along with that.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Alright I'm thinking about taking homer out and instead of using tv characters use Real video game characters ONLY

thoughts?
NO! NO NO NO NO NO! *slaps Nouman's wrist* BAD! Don't do that! Homer good!
For other characters, may I recommend possibly either Mario, Link, or Fox, Scorpion (Mortal Kombat), King Kong, Scarface, and Achilles

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
one against change, I will see majority in this

1 - 1 now.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
lol...

I stand neutral, why not make 2 Versions release the one with the video game character and see how many likes which one, from the feedbacks you'll know which one you should continue and which gets Abandon :=:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ouch that would be hard. I cant switch it and leave it I need dilouge all over. :-/