RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
just started a game

Rep:
Level 88
I just started making my game (http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html) there is a list of things i could use help with if you can....i don't necessarily need help with anything....i just haven't used RPGXP so i don't know what i'm good at yet, and i always like ideas because i lack creativity, somewhat *cough* *cough*

[edit] i really need lots of custom tilesets, i need all the basic tilesets with the following changes: Red grass, whitish water, green dirt, black/grey fire, I also need a world map tileset in the same. I will be Eternally gratefull for any help here as i can't make any maps till i get the custom tilesets. :(
And if any1 wants to be a HUGE help they can make the world map for me:
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 12:13:54 AM by atracious »
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I'll help you with the plot and the elements. Although it really bums me out that all I'm really good at are story lines.  :'(

I've played and beaten both of the Golden Sun games, even the part in TLA where you get the two final summons.

I have a huge amount of the sprites and facesets too.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
Nice, i could actually use help in those areas the most. :P
Spoiler for:
(Dullahan was hard, but yay for Iris!)
I have a little bit of story, up to where the game starts, and i have the elements, still open to change tho. :)
Don't know if you saw those but, check them out and tell me what you think.
Spoiler for:
I still need the rest of my story, and the other 3 party characters (Alex isn't a party member here either :))
As for the sprites/facesets, all the characters will have their hair being the color of their element (ie. Clair is orange, Neptune is white, Saturn is yellow, and Uranus is black) but as for everything else it's pretty open, i want 2 males 2 femaels (as per the usual) and the only other thing i can think of is that i want fairly long bangs on Claire, just to go with the shynesss.(kind of like she's hiding behind her hair)
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!