RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] Improvements

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
What do you want to see here? Is there something you've always had a problem with in particular (at a place like the GMC) that you want fixed here? Is there an idea you have that you think could benefit everyone? Tell me all about it, I'm listening.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:50:21 AM by modern algebra »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
At the GMC, I was an avid Graphics Resource poster, until a moderator by the name of Fred Fredrickson came along, and I was put on mod preview for 3 weeks because I said "I don't really like your sprites, I think you could do better".  I havn't gone back because the moderation is too strict and people are way to vague, someone will say they want a dog and when someone calls them dumb and tell them to read the pinned topics about how to request, they get in shit.  In other words, the graphics board over there was WAY too strictly moderated against the spriters and pixel artists, and far to lenient to the people who didn't read the rules.  I would like a graphics request board for this GM board once it becomes larger, because GM sprites and RMXP sprites are usually far different.  GMRK, the Game Maker Resource Kit.  sections for RMXP, RM2k3, and once GM gets big enough, it could be included in the list.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hmmm...That's up to Silver, ubt it is an interesting idea. I'll watch out for that, and I'll make sure I go a little bit further in looking at things from the artist's view.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
well, this seems like going hit so now, we need child boads.

i spose.
Arlen is hot.