RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title Screen and Main Menu example

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I just finished putting together the frame for the title on my game, and thought I would share it with you guys! Here you go, press F1 while it's running for directions. I know the button configuration is weird...It's because it's for my controller right now. Eventually, I'll make the controls configurable. I didn't have an options menu in there because mine will be accesable after you load a file or start one. I may add one in later. (Yeah, I probably will.) ;8 Enjoy!

http://files.filefront.com/titlescreenexample/;6792922;;/fileinfo.html
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 04:01:35 AM by arrowone »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
There is no file...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Try it again bra.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
 :o your making a megaman fan game? Did you start a topic about it? I love the title screen. I may start using Game maker.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Well, there'll be no topic for it I don't think, at least not until everything works PERFECTLY, and I'm just fleshing out the storyline. Most of the time when I make a project topic, the project fails. :-\ Plus this is kind of a weird project anyway, so it may fail just for that.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
this is the same thing you gave me huh?
NICE:
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks Nightwolf, glad you liked it!

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Yeah, I was wondering how to make a selector thing.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Fangames usually fail arrow, but I wish you good luck...