RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Even more like myspace (lol)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Remove me because I hate myspace.

that was hard as hell.. :tpg:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Hey arlen! Add me!  ;D
No.
Fine! Then I'm going to flame Zypher on myspace....

Anyways...accept/decline feature is needed!

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
I don't have you on my list.  I believe it was alen profile that I saw.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
A decline feature would be nice. That way I won't be on any list.... No wait myspace lets you decline. Fuck we can't fix a myshit problem with a myshit solution.

Actually I have a solution. Silver if you reading this, use your Admin might to mess with stuff so its IMPOSSBLE to add me to list.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Why not stop whining Fu? Seriously, stop the shitfits, even I'm starting to get annoyed at this point.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually I'm not whining. I just don't want to be on a list, due to my hatred for myshit. This is FAR from whining.

Rep:
Level 96
Not quite so much as you think Fu.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Arrow, go fuck yourself. I know today is 'piss off SBGX' day but seriously, You're one of the last people I expected to do this bullshit.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Arrow, go fuck yourself. I know today is 'piss off SBGX' day but seriously, You're one of the last people I expected to do this bullshit.
Could you atleast give a reason to hate myspace?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Because its fucking retarded.

Rep:
Level 102

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Pretty much every way possible.

Rep:
Level 102
Pretty much every way possible.
Or maybe you hate it because no one else hates it? Or maybe you just hate it in attempt to grab our attention .

Rep:
Level 96

Fu, your my friend, and that's why I feel I need to tell you to step back, take a deep breath, and rethink your attitude. This...thing your at lately with all of these catchphrases, and hating everything, and getting all upset over a ONE WEEK BAN for ACTUALLY BREAKING THE RULES (since when is Halo "uptight" anyway?) is getting very old. I'm not turning on you or anything, I'm just trying to give it to you straight.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I hate it because its a waste of time. And the fact that its not even a good waste of time makes it retarded.

@arrow ~ I apologise for telling you to go fuck yourself. Any how, I see what you mean. Still I haven't been doing catchphrase shit NEARLY as much, which I think you'd admit. Second, when I came back from the two week ban I did  warn them I'd be a dick. So I've always been pissed off, I just didnt bother letting it out here because thats why I messed with people on xanga. Anyhow, that one day ban was unneccesary in my view because that hatter dude was asking for it.

Any how I'm hitting bed because of the jury duty tommorow.

Rep:
Level 102
I hate it because its a waste of time. And the fact that its not even a good waste of time makes it retarded.

Any how I'm hitting bed because of the jury duty tommorow.
AYou arn't being detailed enough. RMRK can be considered a waste of time. Life can be considered a waste of time. You aren't making any sense.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm not sure philosophy is the correct course of action in this argument, lol

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
First of all, whatever i typed, i didnt say it

Second of all, if you wanna fight DO IT IN THE FRIGGIN SPAM SECTION!

THATS WHAT ITS MADE FOR!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 07:47:35 AM by nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
BEFORE

AFTER

:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
That could have two meanings-

1. Its a friggin glitch
2. The Buddy list's buddies of yours, err, are spending time together.

99% its two, i mean the first one is such a stupid thing...::)

WHERE AM I HALO?
OH YEAH IM NOT YOUR BUDDY! IM YOUR LOVER,but we dont have a list for that ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
 :wtf:  :o :o :o Nightwolf and Halo. lol.  Maybe silver know why they show up like that.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL ITS JUST A JOKE.

or maybe not

hmmmm
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
COOL

IM GONNA ADD EVERYONE I LIKE !! :D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL.
I wanna add so many people, but i feel like keeping it low.

but halo ;-;
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
HACKS

edit: I have no buddies. :(

Which is impossible, since I'm on other people's lists, lol.

It's not exactly like myspace. Anybody can add anybody to their buddy list, and when they do it doesn't add them to yours as well. =o

BEFORE

AFTER

1) Yay pink theme

2) I'll fix that =o I'll make it add a couple of pixels padding around the images or something =)
bringing sexy back