RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] If I created my own Final Fantasy game

Rep:
Level 91
It would feature a world filled with miasma, have bangaas, vieras, moggles, humans, yukes. It would have been made by a kid from the real world. Everyone would have a adventurer's card with which says their class, and how strong they are. Earl Tyrant would rule the world from a tower in the middle of the world. Black mages and White mages would be fighting a political battle of morals. The theif guild would be mistrusted everywhere. There would be 4 really big crystals, that control every element, and their hotspring for your chalice (Oh yeah, you have a chalice). 4 new elemental lords would guard the crystals. Kain and Cecil would guard the unknown element, which is on the same island as Earl Tyrant's tower. Raem would be trying to kill Tidus. Kids from all over the real world would be in the Final Fantasy world. Shadow, Sabin, Edgar, and Gau would be trying to kill you, because Earl Tyrant has control over them. Other characters would become part of their class's guild, and try to stop these 6 ex-seroes. You would eventually save them, have their help, and defeat Earl Tyrant.

My point? Dispite the fact that you try to use a good name, like final fantasy, unless you have a good idea, this game, and any knock off games like this, would fail miserably.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:37:49 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
what kind of miasma? earth miasma bad only action replay help get past that... and i want a chalice that can blow people up... what? whats that? youre putting all your hope and faith in me and i dont have a weapon? what i have to buy the weapon?! *now after the chalice is full and hero is at town* hey guys where do i put this? huh? huh? do i pour it all over the ground like so?! how do ya like dem apples?! screw you guys im going to that other mage city!  thats my idea for a final fantasy game...itd be called Final Fantasy: The not so crystal chronicals...
mwehehehe... iand i agree with you on that point Inaru, no matter how famous the name is if its a cheap knockoff then screw it...

Rep:
Level 91
You mean "Cronicles"?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
lemme get dictionary...
http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=chronicles
there ya go
we both spelt wrong lol

Rep:
Level 91
Darn silent h.

Anyway, I liked the idea for a while, but then I relized I was ripping off everything I liked about Final Fantasy. I could write a good story around such worlds. But I am horrible at starting from scratch.