RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello my game is done but i need somebody to test it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hello, can I please have 3 people come forward that will test my game so taht I can fix any problems.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
send it to me and I'll play it.
how long is it?

--edit--
needs more info btw...

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
PM it to me too

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Can I help?
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
send it to me and I'll play it.
how long is it?

--edit--
needs more info btw...
PM it to me too
Can I help?

Yes to all three.

When it ask you if you want to be a swordsmen or a wizard, pick swordsmen, I haven't really finished the smaller details of it.

Things I really want to know-
*Bosses that are too easy
*Bosses that are too hard
*Graphic glitches
*Spelling (there is going to be ALOT of those)

It would be great if somebody taht is good with dialog could rewrite it in my game, I suck at it. And anybody want me to add something they think will make my game better, tell me. 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm pretty good at teh speelchick so I'll see what I can do

how long is it?

Rep:
Level 96
 :tpg: 10 mins? about that... I dont know ill go time it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
you do realize how many files you are missing right?
this comp dosen't have RMXP so try to put all the RTP files
in the game's folder.

you have RTP standard set as your 1st RTP so yeah.

Rep:
Level 96
you do realize how many files you are missing right?
this comp dosen't have RMXP so try to put all the RTP files
in the game's folder.

you have RTP standard set as your 1st RTP so yeah.

I was sure that most people on the site had it... this is sposta be kinda like and inside think for people who come to crankeye.

And it sounds like too much work...  ;8
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
10 mins of game? That' shouldn't be too much of work. Send me that, I'll check it out. You can try at decadent_sympozium@yahoo.com or upload it somewhere. I have RMXP PK edition and if you used some files out of the default just put them in order in folders.

Rep:
Level 96
Ok can I have more feed back besides "I doesn't work right" ? ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I couldn't tell what was going on.

I love the idea of fighting spammers, but it seemed like there was nothing to do
I couldn't find anything other than the level up item and stuff.

could you supply some information?

Rep:
Level 96
 ;9

Scene one- Blizzard signs up for an MMORPG
Scene two- He logs into the game
Scene tree- He goes into a bridge that is glitchy and he is send to a strange place
Scene four- There is a flash of light you head in the direction of the flash
Scene five- You fight a boss and go to the castle and meet a knight

The plot is that you are Blizzard with his mighty MMORPG character Bilzerd. You must save www.crankeye.com from the evil dwarra. 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
see, I didn't understand the 'flash of light'
didn't catch it at all.
all I got was that the game was buggy, I couldn't find the way out.

Rep:
Level 87
Language Teacher/translator
Send it this way i'll beta test for sure!

What kind of test do you want, finding bugs like test or simply enjoyability of your story/gamesytem etc?

PM me it will be a pleasure to test it!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
;9

Scene one- Blizzard signs up for an MMORPG
Scene two- He logs into the game
Scene tree- He goes into a bridge that is glitchy and he is send to a strange place
Scene four- There is a flash of light you head in the direction of the flash
Scene five- You fight a boss and go to the castle and meet a knight

The plot is that you are Blizzard with his mighty MMORPG character Bilzerd. You must save www.crankeye.com from the evil dwarra. 

<3
I have to play this when it's done. ;8
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
it's pretty funny, I just couldn't figure out what was going on

that and the Magician is waaaaay too weak in comparison to the samurai.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Lol, Can I try it too? Send PM to test it?  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 96
ok.

Version 2 coming up before tomarrow... in V2 the first boss will be beatable.  ::)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oh yeah just remembered, I alpha tested this game. When you put up the next build I'll dl it. Hopefully you made the second character a little stronger.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
k, just let me know when it's up.

Rep:
Level 96
 :tpg:

Ok update.

Beta testers got a pm.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&