RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need a little help in XP

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I definitely need some help. Such as, how do I make characters say different things each time you talk to them? I can only get them to say the one line.

Also, I got this to work on one computer at home, however, I need it on another computer (for my brother) that isn't hooked up to the internet. I brought it over via a disk and installed it and everything. It keeps telling me that it can't find the trial serial code, and just closes the program on me. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you in advance! :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
ermmm....sure just use a conditional branche, i think you will know how to use it.
Project: Divine Wars Demo

58% events
45% database
72% maps