RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Behold, WORK IN PROGRESS!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

When it's done, it'll be a save room, like the ones in castlevania. As you can see, it's probably about a week or so away from being finished.

Opinions on the work done so far?

(Mostly asking about the floor and the FRONT folds of the curtains, the back piece needs to be entirely redone, and I realize this.)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:26:17 PM by boe »

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
I thought it was a sword with a cape, maybe the curtain should be made better.  It's suppose to be a room right, maybe curtains that run down to the floor would look good too.

Rep:
Level 96
...Are you loooking at the blue things? Because that's the outline for the sculpting on the ceiling. The big red things are the curtains. The parts the don't have curtains are extensions of the conjoining hall ways.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Once you fill in the blue things it should be quite good.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes, Blue is most irritating.

LOL BLUE.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Ceiling is STILL horrible. Ignore it, again, it's just a placeholder.

I am most satisfied with the floor and exit backgrounds. ;D

Anything wrong with this do you think so far?

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Ah, now that the blue is gone I can see what you're trying to do. :D Though the picture is a little small. ^^ Its awsome.

Snailer <3