RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
"Boat" going over Upper chip?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Well, I want to use my boat as a riding animal, so far it's fine besides the fact that besides the only Vehicle that will go over the upper chip is the air ship, is there any way for me to fix this so that my animal can cross bridges go over my desert edges etc.?

Edit: Silly me, I forgot to say that I have 2000...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 03:35:57 AM by DarknessLord »
“But Homer, on your way out, if you want to kill somebody, it would help me a lot!”

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
You could just replace the air ship's image with the animal image you want to use.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I tried that but the animal doesn't fly, the airship does, even if it is a ground based sprite...
“But Homer, on your way out, if you want to kill somebody, it would help me a lot!”