RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gardening

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
here is a picture of the greenhouse helper. :D

I <3 THAT HAT. Its kinda of crappy quality coz it had to be taken a picture of because my scanner don't work.

+REP
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Oh. well would you happen to know who did make it? I don't want to lie in my credits...

D: I'll still add your name for getting it for me but its best to also give credit to the maker as well! :3
No, just say RMXP.

Oh! That forum place? They have resources too? I ought to look there. Thanks Irockman. <3

In other news I have quite nearly 140+ items. for creation purposes.  :o

Oh oh and wait, ::: nightwolf SANKS!! :D <3
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 01:36:15 PM by Revanica »

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
Interesting system; you could go far with this. I suggest giving those arcane herbs deep roots in the workings of the universe, and only revealing this later on in the storyline.

...This reminds me of Lord of the Rings. Samwise the Gardener comes to glory throughout Middle-Earth... XD

That suggestion was a bad example, but I'm a writer, and I could help you with the storyline if you want.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 02:02:31 PM by .:Pyroken Serafoculus:. »

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Thanks Pryoken, I appreciate that. :D

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Oh yes update on items - 159 items total count, (not counting keys for dungeons maps and such.)
Most are creation/gardening items.

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
I need to clarify about the recipes. Are they recipes for what to do with the gardening harvest? I suppose I could help a bit with the eventing and such; my mind automatically organises all the events and variables whenever I think of it.

So, do you have an idea on the plot concerning the destined to save the world portion of your tagline?

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Not at the moment, but I do have framework for the character that starts out the plot: a farm boy in a simple village. Has a crush on the mayor's daughter, but also his rival, who is the blacksmith's son (big, n beefy kid), has one too. He has a better time wooing the girl than the character. At one point the rivalry boils over, almost quite literatly, as the son takes boiling pitch and fire to your new house. It was the new house that you just moved into with quite a bit of land too so the mayor might have looked towards the character.

I'm thinking it would jump right off at the scene before the moving but very close so that there's some 'tutorial' time to get used to the controls. But of course able to skip and have a cutscene all about it if the person wants to. and that is the start of the story. Since the burning of the house he has no place in the village. The charcter really doesn't have much of a backbone, and will probably script a bit of a 'running away' because of the issue only to come back to see the village distroyed.

Snailer <3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
MOAR DRAWING OR -REP
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
O.o Will do, Urk I'm starting to take on more than I can handle. ._.;;

Snailer <3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You gotta do what you gotta do!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
:p yeah but I can't bite off more than i can chew. Otherwise I just won't be able to hold up all that I'm doing.

Snailer <3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Rep:5
+ -

Tommorrow. Do it.
Or else.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
*RAWR* yuh. I'll get my arse in gear.

Just WHO should I do anyhow?

Snailer <3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Any other imporant guy.

*puts mouse button over the minus sign*

i wonder what'd happen if i...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
:P well actually the green man is kinda important but not really. xD not sure on characters or anything.

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Oh. well would you happen to know who did make it? I don't want to lie in my credits...

D: I'll still add your name for getting it for me but its best to also give credit to the maker as well! :3
No, just say RMXP.

Oh! That forum place? They have resources too? I ought to look there. Thanks Irockman. <3

In other news I have quite nearly 140+ items. for creation purposes.  :o

Oh oh and wait, ::: nightwolf SANKS!! :D <3
No probleme. They have a decent amount of recourses.

Rep:
Level 88
Hmm, perhaps we could let the main character discover the combat portion of his gardening only when the need arises. Let him and the player learn battling the hard way, when they exit their peaceful farm village and brave the wilderness around his place. Once he's older and wiser, make him revisit his shame by coming back to see the village destroyed, or even make shame overcome his cowardliness when he does come back. It would add a bit of realism to the game, especially if you're any good at scripting.

Or does that completely counteract your plans? :P

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
IT kinda does but It kinda doesn't because there is just nothing even... like remotely built for storyline. I don't want to make it into a Harvest Moon though. >< I didn't like that game much because there was not PLOT. Liked the gardening/gathering thing and I do like a crafting mech. but the game has to have some kind of story.  O.o;

ON another note COMPLETELY RANDOM becuase I had been poked to make more arts earlier. BTW thanks for NOT -rep'ng me. :D NIGHTWOLF this goes out to you: (BTW there were NO BUNNIES harmed in the making of this picture, and WARNING: FULL OF CUTE MORBIDNESS. Oh and yeah, sorry about the crappiness of taking a picture of a picture. I hightly doubt my scanner is ever going to get fixed at this rate.)

Spoiler for:

By DAMN I felt like this all day. It actually sucked chunks.

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
Okay, that's one AWESOME picture. *basks in its awesomeness*

I can help out with other things until the idea develops enough to have a storyline, if you want, though I'm not very good at art and the like.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
The eyes are kinda screwed, everything else is pertyfull.