RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gardening

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sorry I didnt click this topic =/ my bad. and yes is arrowone taking this request? if not I can do it.  :D

but I need you  to write up all the formula's as in waht they use and what not and the result and I can event this.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Oh well, uhm first I have to create all the items, and then the recipies. I think I might want to write out the storyline first. Like how things progress before hand. Armor and weapons aren't nessessary yet. Characters are needing to be fermented.

Yus, fermented. As in Finely Crafted Drafts.  :lol:

Snailer <3

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 ;D , k well when you do get them done my offer will still stand.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
I don't see why you both can't put your heads together to compile it. It has been said that it is tedious work! A simple matter but a lot involved...

Snailer <3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HEY DONT SAY THAT! I DO UNDERSTAND.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
I am, a little bit confuzed. But that is ok.

I'll be working on and off the greenhouse helper. ^^

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
here is a picture of the greenhouse helper. :D

I <3 THAT HAT. Its kinda of crappy quality coz it had to be taken a picture of because my scanner don't work.

Snailer <3

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow, that's great looking!  ;D

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Holy shit. You're an artist. Looking for work?

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Yus. Thanks for all the compliments. Greenman ish shirtless but has HUGEAZZ swimming trunks n sandles.

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
Your Jamaican guy IS really awesome. I could sprite him if you like, but you'd have to draw him facing each direction, and to size. I would want to make sure I get him right.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Hmm I'm sure I could manage that but I might want to try my hand at some serious spriting to see how well i'd do. before I go off asking for things. Won't know what one can do if one won't try.

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
Ah, I like that attitude. ;D

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
heheh thanks :D <3

Ya'll get your names in the credits anyhow. ^^ Support n stoof. I'll have a support section indeedie for my credits

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Spriting has been slow. ._. Not that great at it. But more importantly:

Been brainstorming lately for story.

A simple farming boy, destined to be finding true love within his quiet village and yet destined to save the world…

Yuh a rough around the edges tagline but it popped into my head.

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
And after being on the #Crankeye chat for so long and discovering that I, MYSELF can make my own channel/room. I figured why not?

BUT would it be useful!? So here I ask you folks: Would it be useful to have for my game? or is it a no go? Everyone would be welcome but asked to stay with the topic at hand: my gardening game and kicking around ideas. of course there can be fun thrown around too if one would like and play my favorite chat game: Woofgame.

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
Ehhh, why not? ;8 Name of the channel?

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Yeah ok then i shall make it. But It should be like. erm. hmm like a fake company name to produce the game.

Certainly not going to name it "Conference Room". xD I used to have this Company name that I used for all my projects in High School and now I can't think of the name at all.

It was... Eclipse... something or another or something like that... Eclipsilion.

CHAT ROOM AVAILABLE via Crankeye chat! type /join #Eclipsilion

:D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 02:35:34 AM by Revanica »

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Sounds awsome. If your making a gardening game why not have a garden tilset? XD
Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 11:47:21 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
:D thanks Irockman! I will file your name into the credits. These are awsome. You're a great artist!

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
Ummm...something tells me he didn't make that himself. I'm almost certain I've seen it somewhere before.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
:D thanks Irockman! I will file your name into the credits. These are awsome. You're a great artist!
Oh, I didn't make it. I got it off of RMXP.
lol
Ummm...something tells me he didn't make that himself. I'm almost certain I've seen it somewhere before.
Yes, your right.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Oh. well would you happen to know who did make it? I don't want to lie in my credits...

D: I'll still add your name for getting it for me but its best to also give credit to the maker as well! :3

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 102
Oh. well would you happen to know who did make it? I don't want to lie in my credits...

D: I'll still add your name for getting it for me but its best to also give credit to the maker as well! :3
No, just say RMXP.