RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Welcom/ The threat/ BLIZZARD!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
POOF

poof
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Ehem, you can't teleport. Only Boe can teleport in this part of the forums.
Cause he is like the super bitch of this place.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, I thought because it's BanisherOfEden kingdom he like gets mystical power or something like that.

Edit by boe-

Poof!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 05:57:49 AM by BanisherOfEden »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
poof
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
The Soy Sauce Warrior
:o

He can teleport from post to post!

Maybe I shouldn't declare war on Boe's kingdom  ??? :tpg:
Eat citrus fruit to prevent scurvy!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yeh that was pretty fucking trippy Boe, you shouldn't be practicing the black arts... ;9

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Naw that thats not the black arts. Now The Nerconomicon, THATS the black arts.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap PSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Sword, gtfo until you get your swordchucks avatar back.  >:(

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
YOU MEAN LIKE DIS?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
EXACKTLAY LIKE DAT

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I win the war. >=D
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
PSSSSSHHH, the war was against me, if anyone wins, its me.

Reason 1: IM texan
Reason 2: Boe is fat, and im a sword, I WILL CUT HIM LIKE AN EMO
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 01:47:52 AM by BanisherOfEden »

Rep:
Level 97
I REVIVE MY ATTACK!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
It was supposed to be just another day for King BOE. But as he got up and came to the forums, he was shocked... A dark cloud has rissen over the BanisherOfEden Kingdom... The evil Blizzard has locked all the topics in there! :o What is BOE gonna do now?! Will he ever find a way to unlock them?!

Experience an epic adventure! Find a way to unlock the topics again! Travel through the Lands of the Midgets! Can you survive?! Kill the pink dragon and find the Eyes of the Blind! Are you up for the challenege?! Enter the Garden of the Nymphomaniac Orks! Can you get through unraped?! BOE's fat! Is this fact?! And accompany BOE through the deepest parts of the BanisherOfEden Kingdom to finally find the evil Blizzard and let justice commence!

:o
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 12:18:39 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
What in the hell are you talking about?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
The evil Blizzard has locked all the topics in there!
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
What in the hell are you talking about?
It's his way of telling us that he's evil.

EDIT: LoL!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Ima give Boe a magic sword and a bazooka to blast blizz !