RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] BlackJack [RMRK+]

Rep:
Level 87
Do you have a screencap of the event system in RM2k3 perhaps?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, I've not done the event system in 2k3, so no. But the event is almost entirely translatable. Just look at it in RMXP, and you should be able to translate it entirely, it's all just conditional branches and variables, or fork conditions I guess in 2k3. The only event command I used that is not in 2k3 (at least, to my recollection, is Control Self-Switch, and you can just exchange those for regular switches. I do not particularly want to write the entire event out in 2k3, but try to translate it to 2k3 and if you see any event commands you do not recognize, just ask me and I will tell you what the equivalent is in 2k3.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Rox, simply does! Too good to be true! I have some things to say though:
1: Would it be possible to do so that you win twice the amount of gold you bet? 'cuz isn't that kinda like how it really is (I don't know, I'm not even 13 yet, so plz don't laugh at this lil' question... :[
2: Could you post the code, because I can't just copy and paste from the Demo- for some reason I got a wrong version of RMXP...?
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, posting the code wouldn't make too much sense, since you cannot paste text into the event editor. Is it really not working to just Ctrl C the little guy from the demo and Ctrl V into your project?

Also, no, in real life you only win what you bet. But, if you want to make it that way in your game, then in the victory page (3rd page in the event) you can just multiply the bet variable by 2 before adding it to player gold.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahaha, Blackjack. I wonder if I tried to make it, if it'd turn out the way yours is. I haven't looked at yours, mind you.

Rep:
Level 86
Well, posting the code wouldn't make too much sense, since you cannot paste text into the event editor. Is it really not working to just Ctrl C the little guy from the demo and Ctrl V into your project?

Also, no, in real life you only win what you bet. But, if you want to make it that way in your game, then in the victory page (3rd page in the event) you can just multiply the bet variable by 2 before adding it to player gold.

I can't open the demo, only play it... :(
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

Rep:
Level 97
Err... why not? It's not encrypted or anything... Just double click on the RPGXP project.

Rep:
Level 86
It says they are too different versions. I use the Postality Knights Enchanced version (no SDK). But I also have the full french version of the game- w/o PK, SDK or anything else. The french version is version 2 of rmxp...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 02:33:07 PM by Demonic Blade »

Rep:
Level 86
Plz help, this has happened to all other demos on this site except about two of them (2 out of... what, 10 demos?) :(

Rep:
Level 97
I don't get what you mean by no SDK, as SDK is not part of the program but is just a script. In any case, I don't have PK so I don't know how to help you. Try downloading the trial version from enterbrain and running it in that? I'm sorry, but I don't know how to help you with this.

Rep:
Level 86
I don't get what you mean by no SDK, as SDK is not part of the program but is just a script. In any case, I don't have PK so I don't know how to help you. Try downloading the trial version from enterbrain and running it in that? I'm sorry, but I don't know how to help you with this.
I never put in SDK, and I can't download the trial version, as I already used up the 30 day trial... but I'll ask somewhere in some help section. Thx anyway! ;)