What this forum is for:
The Tutorials forum is for submitting or requesting tuts on HOW to do something, like creating a fishing system, or stealing system, or how to make an event that does something specific, NOT for requesting help for errors, games crashing, functions not working properly, etc. Take those problems to Help
.Rules for Requesting a Tutorial.
- At the very top put the rpg maker version you are using. VERY IMPORTANT. Remember, you can be using Rpg Maker 2000 (RM2k), Rpg Maker 2003 (Rm2k3), Rpg Maker XP (RMXP), or Rpg Maker 95 (RM95). It would help if you put the version in the topic title.
- Make sure the request is written clearly and straight to the point. Read to the last post of this thread for an example.
Once that's done, check out what to do for the kind of tutorial you are wanting.-Need a mapping tut?
- Post what type of map, forest/cave..ect
- State weather it is indoor or outdoor
- MUST INCLUDE NAME OF TILESET, if it is not *RTP please you must upload it and post the image.- Need an eventing tut?
- Post what type of event is should be, text/battle/cut scene
- Give detailed run trough of what you want to happen.- Need a different tut?
- Post what you need
- Give detailed run trough of what you need.*But remember to always use the search feature first! Please look before requesting.*
*RTP = RUN TIME PACKAGE (is all the resources like music, tilesets, etc that come as Default with the maker)
Also, please try to give a clear title. Thank you.