RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback / Criticism / Suggestions

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Yeah there was a sticky already to post what engine you are using, but I'll do my best to find some free time to clean up somehow and enforce that rule strictly. A partner mod will be nice too since there's alot to do :(

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I seem to recall reading this already a while ago, but I can't find it. Fonts are messing up for me.

I installed Firefox 4.0 Beta, which is what causes it. The fonts look hideous. Is there any fix?

Edit: Yeah, wrong section :x My bad.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 01:56:05 AM by Jonesy »
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
God is Cthulhu.

... not that I think it really matters, it just makes topics like the ones in the philosophy/debate forum almost amusing to read.

Unrelated; the large size of the text in this Quick Reply bothers me. I was using the default SMF theme because I kinda preferred it. It's styling was less broken. But it seems to be getting better at least. In the RMRK theme I mean.

I am also getting the font issue mentioned above, to a lesser degree. The bold in the side menu makes the text somewhat hard to read. What about those who have anti-aliasing turned off?

I miss some of the older themes. Forum and blog systems like to break old-version themes all the time. :[ i'm looking at you phpBB

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Changed default font =o
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
* LadyJules approves

=)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
That query too way too long. All members who haven't logged in for 3 months had their topic / board read status logs emptied. Basically, as if they had clicked the "Mark forum read" button. Cleared hundreds of thousands of rows from the db :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
Changed default font =o
Side menu is readable now, but post and some other areas of text are far too big. Oddly, signature text seems okay.

I might just be being picky. Or maybe I am helping. I hope I'm not just being picky because I might come off as butting in on an intentional CSS choice.

I'm a liar.
Rep:
Level 73
I am the Epic awesome; I am the Awesom epic
I'm not a liar! >.<
Is it illegal to kill a man because it's a sin, or because war weren't declared?

And is this how you would treat an "idiot", dear sir, or is it just how you troll?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 71
Super Maker
Where is the script support sub-forum? I couldn't fin one here?
The Maker of Battle Dungeons!!

Spoiler for Big ass signature, bro:
AbsoluteIce I finally say your Sig.

Get by 20 attack Dogs...seriously. I got 20 attack Dogs.

*Your signature was raped changed for taking up too much room.
~Sincerely, a staff member. That is all you need to know. That, and I am no one to be trifled with.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
There's a board simply called Scripts in the Game Creation area, kinda hard to miss.

If you need help with a specific script, simply find it and make a post requesting some assistance, or PM the author directly. Or, if it's less specific, just make a new topic in the Scripts board itself.

Rep:
Level 71
Super Maker
It is a script I am working on.

~Sincerely, a staff member. That is all you need to know. That, and I am no one to be trifled with.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Again, if you're needing help making the script, just post directly in the Scripts board. If you're wanting to show off a more-or-less finished script, post it in the board relating to the RPG Maker in question in the Scripts board.

Rep:
Level 71
Super Maker
I invited my little brother DarthVollis and it says he was invited by UpChuck212?
I am not UpChuck212. wats up with this

Rep:
Level 71
Super Maker
No one ever answered my previous question -  This makes me sad

I find all the sigs with "something ...ShinGamix...something" is freaking awesome!!  - Never felt so welcome in a forum.
These really do make my day.                                                      *hugs from YuYubabe (awe<3!) and Ice... is a Stalker! 20+ dogs bro.

Guess I am UpChuck212 also....LOL! You guys are crazy awesome!
and read my big ass sig bro!

"Be careful, ShinGamix, there are people in leather costumes roaming around." What's that supposed to mean D&P3?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:23:06 PM by ShinGamix »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I honestly had no idea we had an invitation system.

Rep:
Level 71
Super Maker
Came to the forum today and the purplish theme was gone.

Wow the site looks all grown up now. I like it. Good Job guys.