RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback / Criticism / Suggestions

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, it is an RPG Maker forum...  :-\

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
How about dividing the script forums in to four sections:

Script [The general script forum] (Smaller, simpler scripts should remain here)
Script Requests [under scripts] ('nuff said)
Script Database [under scripts] (Well made or useful scripts moved here)
Script Help [under scripts] (Should anyone get a script error or need help with RGSS, it should go here)

I think it would be better instead of script help, requests, and some ignored scripts in one forum.

That would be a good idea. I second it. I'll go and post it in that other topic too.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I gotta a question, what does the lvl stand for?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
its an rpg maker forum, so silverline found it more appropriate then post count, but it uses post count + join date to give you a level.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
WOW! YOUR HOT!

Roph? If so, that Pink hair chick is Roph's alter personality on Mondays and Thursdays... maybe he can make room in his busy schedule to go out with you XD
Sig by MacGravel

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I have a suggestion: HAVE ROPH TELL US WHO THAT IS.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Nice pics Nouman! She seems to like to have things in her mouth. Send her over here, I can fill her mouth with something nice ;8 But Roph is still hotter.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Is there any way to sort yourr "unread posts since last visit" into board topics instead of only by date?

Rep:
Level 87
wow - I've had this forum bookmarked FOREVER (well, a week or two at least) but registering has been a total nightmare!

On the registration page, there's the "visual" where you have to match the letters in the picture in order to register.  Each time I tried, this was the bit I kept getting wrong.   At first I thought it was the spacing between letters - most looked like they had at least one space between, some looked like there were several spaces.  So I tried all sorts of combinations from no spaces at all to equal spaces between letters, to a different number of spaces between each.  I was pretty sure I had the letters correct, and that none of them were numbers or distorted.

FINALLY I figured I'd try entering in LOWER case, a last-ditch effort, not actually expecting it to work.  And that did the trick!

I have been through that registration page at least 20 times, trying different ideas to get those letters matched, and all along it just wanted me to key it in in lower case instead of upper (the picture showed capital letters).

I'd like to suggest either changing the picture to have the correct case and maybe squash up the letters, changing the validation to accept upper-case, or putting a bit of a clue there that spaces don't need to be entered, and letters should be lower case.  And perhaps an email address someone can use if they just can't figure out the registration process (I checked some of the mods/admins profiles but the ones I looked at didn't show contact info)  I don't know how many other poor suckers like me are out there - badly wanting to take part in this forum but struggling to get over the most basic step...  The Help section also doesn't include an explanation of that bit of validation.

Anyway - I'm in now, so I can finally start telling people how great their tutes are!
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Erm... That must be just you. The only problems people usually have are the fact validation e-mails don't arrive.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If that is happening, it's beyond my control. The emails definitely leave / are sent by this server. I get every email I'm meant to get from here.

None of my IP addresses are in any blacklists either, so. :/

shaz, do you have vision trouble? The image (CAPTCHA) has varying levels of difficulty and I have it set on one of the easiest ones.

If you were having trouble reading it, you could have always clicked the "listen to the letters thing".
bringing sexy back

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yes, I think it's just him.

I wonder if he's even human.

Rep:
Level 87
Yes, SHE is even human.

No, no vision troubles.  First time I tried, there was a single letter in the middle of the image - R.  Typed in R, wouldn't accept.  Retried several times with varying numbers of spaces beforehand, wouldn't accept.

I did try the "listen to the letters" thing and it never worked.  Loaded up a new page with the play button but when I clicked on it, the play button dimmed as if it was attempting to play something, but it didn't actually work.  The "slider" didn't move along either.  Tried both in IE 7 and Firefox, same results with both.

The problem was that the image showed the letters in upper case, and I was entering them in upper case.  The moment I put it in lower case it worked.

Oh - no problems with the validation email - it came through almost immediately.

Rep:
Level 102
Sounds like your browser was trying to play it using a plugin instead of simply downloading the file like it was supposed to Even if that was the case, it should have worked, hmm. The listen option should also show a direct link to download it too.

Either way, congratulations that you finally managed to register? =p
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
yeah - better late than never.  I was confused as to how other people could be registering.  With any luck even the upper case / lower case thing might have been just "my" problem.  I'm just glad I'm in now ;)

Rep:
Level 97
I was wondering if you could make an Event Systems Database as a child board of Tutorials. There aren't many of these event systems that I am aware of, but I think that's because they don't have anywhere to go. Zeriab has a Picture Scrolling one in there now which I can't really put in Tutorials Database because it's not a Tut, but if it doesn't get moved somewhere it will just disappear :'(.

EDIT:
And is there a way to hide certain boards? Like just turn them off so that they don't show up in Unread Posts? 'cuz that would be good.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 06:57:23 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 102
How about dividing the script forums in to four sections:

Script [The general script forum] (Smaller, simpler scripts should remain here)
Script Requests [under scripts] ('nuff said)
Script Database [under scripts] (Well made or useful scripts moved here)
Script Help [under scripts] (Should anyone get a script error or need help with RGSS, it should go here)

I think it would be better instead of script help, requests, and some ignored scripts in one forum.

That would be a good idea. I second it. I'll go and post it in that other topic too.

Done :O
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 97
Awesome. <3

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Work work :baww:

I mean awesome >_>

Rep:
Level 97
I just noticed the FInished Projects Board. Awesome! It did sort of nullify my Finished Project Index though  ;D

EDIT:

And bean bags. So many new child boards! Good work, crew  ;8
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 02:47:13 AM by modern algebra »

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Hmm as this is an RPG forum, how about a Role play Board?

Could be useful as well for the people who are making games, they could use what is happening as ideas for there games.