RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I need an opinion or two...

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Would this make for a good RPG story?

Inferno Bifrons: The Divine Comedy
By: (CVE)Baal

'I am the way into the city of woe.
I am the way to a forsaken people.
I am the way into eternal sorrow.

Sacred justice moved my architect.
I was raised here by divine omnipotence, primordial love, and ultimate intellect.

All those elements time cannot wear were made before me, and beyond time I stand.
Abandon all hope ye who enter here.'

Written in the Rennisance period, Inferno, or the Divine Comedy, was an account of a man, Dante, who entered the Gates of Hell. He described it well, but not perfectly. He left on the surface of Cocytus, the frozen lake. He didn't think to look under the ice, at the lake bed where there lies the true embodiment of evil, and the parallel of the Holy Trinity. As modern culture advanced to described Hell as a fiery place the ice began to melt, releasing the horrors below. The lake dried up to what it used to be; Obcaelus, the apocalyptic abyss. Each section of Obcaelus was ruled by it's rightful leader. Proditora, controlled by the False Prophet. Contraveritas, kept running by the Anti-Christ. Finally, the lowest part of Obcaelum, Adeus, in which lies Malucis, the opposite of God. God creates, he destroys. God brings light, he brings darkness. All this shadow brought to Earth by one simple boy, in a matter of minutes.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
Depends, though I like refference to Dante's book. Makes the project smart.

Rep:
Level 88
This is an excellent theme for a mysterious uncovering the truth style game!
Good luck if you continue with it!

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Thanks, I think I will.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
we just read this in english class

sounds like it could be awesome if it is executed properly.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Thank you, I just finished writing twists to bend the story into new directions. I will be looking to recruit a spriter, a mapper and a scripter soon.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF