RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda Starter Kit v0.5 NEW VERSION

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You know what?
I love this guy.

+rep.

And i also think that this topic deserves Tutorial Databaseness, doesn't it now?
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You know what?
I love this guy.

+rep.

And i also think that this topic deserves Tutorial Databaseness, doesn't it now?

hey thanks!

eh, maybe after a few more releases not this one made in under an hour  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Just you wait till my exams are over, then you got a competitor.
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Mine ended just today ! :)

so i just uhm.. Go look for more zelda stuff !! :)

And again GREEEEAAAATTT WORK  ;D

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Snailer, if you want...I could do a LoZ project with you...please?

Anyway, cant wait till next bit comes out!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

what does this mean  :(

Anyway, cant wait till next bit comes out!

thanks.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahhh.... I'm having problems with this. When I try to start the game, it pops up, then turns off. Also, when trying to look at the project thing, not the game, it says : Project could not be read due to incompatability between software versions. XP

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
what version are you using? I know xp, but just normal xp or postulate knights?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
This is a very cool start. ^_^

I don't really know scripting, so I'm not sure of how that script you call with the Ocarina common event works, but the button processing seems to work different on different computers.  For me, it wouldn't bring up the Ocarina sheet unless I pressed "D" and then the song was played for me by just hitting "Z" six times.

Still, I'm very interested to see more of this.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks!

I hope this will be fixed in the next version.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

what does this mean  :(
This means, that after me exams, i'm going to do some rpg things to.

Back on Track.
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
be prepared for this release...ive been starting on it..am stuck right now, but nothing I cant fix..so far turning out AWESOME.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
I recomend you get a good ABS in next, something Zelda styled, and also add some BGMs and SEs in. (For BGMs I have all of the OOT and Links Awakening, if you want it ^_^)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Great! Although it was hard to figure out how to play the song. >.<
But great for eventing in 15 minutes. I can't wait for the next version.
Yes I got the real XP.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
:EDITTED:
Yay! I got it to work! Thanks to the awesome guy who posted the thing of non-paying RPG Maker XP :D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 11:54:48 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
[Off-topic] Mastermoo, your avatar scares me...no, really  :'([Off-topic]

Nou, could I help you develop this some more?
Some more advice, get con's heart life system, combine with ABS, I swear I saw a script that had buttons (Like in most LoZ games, how you can equip items to buttons) And finally, maybe sort out the database. E.G Add like Red Potion, Green Potion, Blue potion Etc. Etc.

lol! That will give you alot to do...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
eh, sorry but I wanted to work on this project all by myself, but thanks for offering and showing your interest.

also about the icons and battle system, I am trying to do this all by eventing  ;D . If and most likly when I fail I already have a backup ABS with zelda icons and all.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*updated*
Version is now 0.5

things different:
(hopefully) working buttons are correct.
New song will change from morning to night!
Old song is improved to call horse.
Horse riding was taken out..(sorry) it was taken out to be improved.

Hope you enjoy, and please tell me what works and dosen't

if your too lazy to go back to front page..

http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12486.0;attach=2536
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 04:42:17 PM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Gah! I am having a hard time with the Ocarina. When I get it from the girl she says Equip it with "C" Then play A<z^>. When I equip the Ocarina in the accessory with C, how do I play the notes???
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yay new version! For some reason, I can't get the ocarina to work, either. T_T I can't tell what I'm doing wrong...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Gah! I am having a hard time with the Ocarina. When I get it from the girl she says Equip it with "C" Then play A<z^>. When I equip the Ocarina in the accessory with C, how do I play the notes???

when you press C what happens?
does the ocarina screen come up?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
WOHA !! nice ! you updated this quick

Lolzers the buttons still dont work correctly the only one that works is the 1st set one after that it like crashes i cant move
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 06:06:02 PM by Snailer »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Aw crap.... My buttons are configured differently. I recommend trying to press "W" to open up the ocarina screen.

:edit: After the ocarina screen, my guy can't move. XP He can still use the ocarina screen, though.

:yet another edit: If "W" worked for you, instead of "A", do "Z" and instead of "Z" do "D". Also, it only gets half frozen when I fail to play a song correctly
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 06:05:01 PM by mastermoo420 »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
still dont get why the buttons change when I set them up...so here press F1 when games starts and do this:

this is soo weird, I test everything before uploading it all works perfect. maybe its because you guys are using pk?

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Yes I am using PK and when I go to equip and go down to accessory and press C it shows a blank space and then I press C again and it plays a sound that I equipped something but no window pops up.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL