RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda Starter Kit v0.5 NEW VERSION

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
This is really nice and it disappeared for a while, I think. (disappear = not posted in for a while) Are you aiming to get a spriteset of Link on the horse anytime soon? Just wondering, not being mean or stuff. Also, what songs are you planning on putting in this?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
songs. eh suggust them I suppose.

also I really need to request a link on horse.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ohhh... Requesting songs?
1) Okay, well, how about a teleporting song? It'd be way too hard to make your own but a song that brings up a menu to teleport to places you've been? Oh yeah, in LoZ:MM, the song the owl gives. Song of Soaring or something like that.

2) Zelda's Lullaby that can be used for certain places like in OoT for entrance into the Zora's Domain and the cemetary.

3) Song of Double Speed. This was in MM to skip ahead 12 hours or whatnot. Instead, this can be used to up your movement speed?

Can't think of anymore useful ones off the top of my head. :P

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Gaming - Music - Design - Tono
Was wondering if anyone had this demo.  Sorry if the original post was old.  Thanks in advance.
coming soon...

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I would doubt it because it's from '07 but hell you never know. I don't think nouman ever got very far with this.

and thanks for at least Acknowledging you were necroposting most people do this without a valid question and don't even look at the dates.