RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post-Medieval Action MMORPG Project Sprites Needed!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I am the project manager of a group developing an Action MMORPG, and we are in dire need of people who can do sprite work. In general, we need a talented sprite designer who can do the following things:

- Design a Tile System for the game, featuring at least 1,000 tiles.
- Design a character head and body system (separate files) with frames for each animation (for each weapon and spell used)
- Design other miscellaneous things the system will use, including spell/GUI icons, miscellaneous animations, buttons, and other needed additions.

The project is based in a post-medieval setting featuring an "engineering" theme, though predominantly fantasy-oriented. All sprites will need to be detailed and complete (ergo to the level of sprites seen in games like "Ragnarok Online" rather than smaller SNES-esque sprites), be fully featured (able to use any weapon in the game, which can range from swords to pikes to small single-round pistols), and be in a workable format (losless .PNG format).

The project is already underway. Those who work on the project are guaranteed a percentage of all potential profits up to a certain price. For example, a sprite developer who does all the work can get up to 5%, cumulating into a capped total of $5,000 of all profits before taxes. Because this work will involve potential income for workers, I must stress that only professional sprite developers with experience in this field should consider this offer. We absolutely will not accept any "Sprite rips" nor will we accept "Custom Edits"- we are looking for 100% new work from scratch.

If you are interested, please contact me by e-mail at Kirk@Gametrash.com. I will also be checking back on this thread periodically. Please provide samples of your original work, if at all possible, and specify the hours/availability you will have each week.