RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask the Talking Penis

Rep:
Level 87
ppl with B&W pics are not emo, ppl with anime are.

Anyways im new to these forumns and in real life im an 11th grade pick up artist, this forumn is for me to help you virgin guys out there get the girls.

Basically ill tell you a little bit about being a pick u artist and direct you to a few websites in case you wanna get serious

also any questions about what to do with a girl your talking to or wanna talk to or anything at all, ask me in this forum, if your embarresed pm me.

Have questions concerning being a pick up artist ask me

Hate  me for what i do? go ahead and tell me about it.

Pick Up Artists (PUA) started to form in the 70's. but not as hardcore as today. The first Big pick up artist was Ross Jeffries- he is the charles darwin of PUA. He used alot of Patterns (Hypnotic Trances )to get his girls. he would tell them a story about roller coasters and when he finished he had made her subconcious dieing to have sex with him. This methods worked too. You can tell me they dont but they do. Ive used a few on myself so i wouldnt be too afraid to approach women. Dont worry though, if this sounds wrong there are a lot of puas who would agree with you. Most modern day pua's dont use patterns. their generaly shunned throughout the PUA community.

One day David Deangelo and his gf were visiting ross jeffries. David was one of rosses pupils. Ross got davids gf to give him a bj and david got pissed off. he went and formed his own method of pua. you can find his book and method at www.doubleyourdating.com  its not too much help for getting laid its mainly for inngergame.

anyways soon after puas were realising books and new methods everywhere.

pua got really popular when in 2002 neil strauss realeased an award winning book titled "The Game" about pua's its a great book and i recomend you donloading it on limewire.

so i go out, find hot girls, use a predertimed excuse to talk to them (ill use the same excuse on every single girl)
chat with her friends while ignoring her. she cant figure out why im not talking to her. she knows she is hotter than her two friends. every guy she meets talks to her first. she isnt use to not being the center of attention. once its clear she is interested in me i say to her friends "Me and your friend over there like each other, do you mind if i talk to her a bit since ive sorta been ignoring her?" they say "if its okay with her" and by this point it is so i take the hottie aside and show interest in her. we talk and ill do a few magic tricks i learned on line and we just have a good time. almost everything i say and do i have praticed a 1000 times so i know all the possible ways she can react to whaterever i say and i have already planned what to do for each scenareo. eventually i plan a second meeting with her and get her # in case either of us have to cancle. then i chat for 2 or 3 more minutes so she dosnt think i only talked to her to arrange the 2nd meeting, after 2 or 3 more minutes i leave.

when i get home i dial the number to make sure its not a fake, if i get the machince i simpley tell her why i was calling and hang up. blah blah blah if you want to know the full process or what happens next just ask.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 04:53:46 AM by Dr_Sexy »
"Your already not f*cking her, what have you got to lose?" - Mystery

"What I'm really after," Mystery finally
said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."
"You never got much love as a child, did you?" Style  asked
"No," he replied sheepishly.

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!
 www.venusianarts.com <- mystery's site

"Attraction IS NOT a choice!" - David D.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
lol

Hey dont take my word on it. Check out this video of my Favorie PUA of all time Mystery picking up women.

http://www.venusianarts.com/sl/pr/Bootcamp.aspx

just scroll down till you find the video

said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I hope in real life you talk better than you spell.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
I hope in real life you talk better than you spell.

Ouch! Looks like I forgot to spell check. :) It doesn't matter though, I believe you got the general message.

Final Fantasy 7

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lol, it's funny how you call somebody a pick-up artist only because he has general pick-up knowledge. ::)
You never heard of the "Talk to her friend first" way to do it? Or the "Stupid excuse to talk to her and if she can see through, make her a compliment that she isn't stupid to fall for that" way? (lol, what a name!)
I still can't believe you guys are calling yourself artists. Prepare for some serious flaming, there are not many members who don't care about bullshit like the few of us that already posted.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I also can't let myself believe anyone would be stupid enough to fall for what you have written in your sig. That's just ridiculous.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yeah, lol! Looks like a scene taken out of a bad movie. xD
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I don't think he's coming back to this site now... Proud..?

lol.... Pickup artist....

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Why should I be proud? I think he should be ashamed for talking such stuff. (-_-')

lol, artist
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Instead of going your ways pheonix, i'd rather just tell the girl "I love you"

As Simple as that, you dont need 'tricks and hints' for it

:p
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Just tell a girl "I love you" That dosnt work. I'm sorry but women only want what they can't have. Throwing yourself at her and telling her you love her is gonna make her want you less.

You dont have to believe my methods I'm not here to force my views upon you, only to offer help to anyone who needs it. and yes some of the pua stuff is very common, some isn't. Lots of guys are out there who go to clubs and think that if they buy a hote babe a drink she will like them. Pua is meant to teach you not to make mistakes like these. Its meant to make you act like a natural.

Everyone has at least one friend that's always got a hot gf. Even when he has a gf he has a million girls flirting with him. now you may say to yourself " The reason he has girls all over him all the time is simply because he looks better than me." NOT TRUE! Despite what women tell you they don't go by looks. If you could mimic your friends behavior perfectly, talk slow like him, say the stuff he says, mimic his body language, and a 1000 other things then the girls would be on you too.

But its not so simple. You can watch a guy carve a million ice culptures, but chances are your not gonna be able to carve an ice sculpture just from watching. You need him to teach you how and you gotta pratice. getting hot girls is the same.

Yes every guy can get a gf and even a hot one. but not every guy can have women all over him, get discounts from waitresses, and cause a three car collision because he couldnt keep a girl off of him on the interstate.

If you have doubts why not look at the webpage i posted for the video, read the webpage.

Stylife Round 2 is coming up soon and I think it would be in everyones best decision to join. i dropped out of the first one so itll be like my 2nd chance.
Its a one month challenge with daily tasks starting with wimple stuff like asking girls for movie recommendations all the way up to big stuff like throwing your own Stylife party.
Its ran by neil strauss (Style) probally the biggest leader in PUA. You all should give it a shot. I'm not sure when its gonna be for sure, like march or april i think.

But hey you dont have to take my word on this, and you can flame me and laugh at me, but you know that bullshit like "be yourself" isnt working. if it was then how come you dont have hot, smart, fun girls all over you day after day?

Because being yourself isn't good enough! you may have trouble believing this because its been taught to you since day one, so ill repeat it.

Because being yourself isn't good enough!

BE YOUR BETTER SELF!

Improve yourself!

Why would i try and convince you if it dosnt work. i'm 17 i dont work for some big pua company. im not getting paid for this. its because i wanna help as many ppl as i can.

If your already great with women then theres no need, but if your not getting the success you want, if your friends are not envious of you, if girls dont day dream about you then what have you got to loose?

Here are a few websites to help you out, if you need any books like VAH ill send em to you, just pm me.

VAH is prob the best book you can get right now, until then new one comes out.

www.doubleyourdating.com - david D's book on innergame. pm me and ill send you a pirated one.

www.Stylelife.com - ran buy the currently biggest pua, HUGE forum, so lots of ppl offering advice. join the mailing list, style sends personal messages every few weeks and you will be the first to know about stylelife 2

www.venusianarts.com - promoting mysterys new book- m me for a copy of his old one VAH

Final Fantasy 7

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Just tell a girl "I love you" That dosnt work. I'm sorry but women only want what they can't have. Throwing yourself at her and telling her you love her is gonna make her want you less.

Wrong. If you have the proper time and situation, it can.
And i always look for the proper time and situation.

THough my watch doesnt function right :P

Edit: By the way man, youre sig is soooo friggin wrong.
Now i say to a girl, what if a closed the door shut and never come back

She's not gonna get scare, cuddle me and kiss me.

Sorry but you're totally on that one

^_^  not hating you, jsut telling you.

By the way my way could be kinda better

Told you

Time and Situation
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 02:37:21 PM by dr_wolfy »
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
This is..

Pretty funny :D

But TOO MUCH TEXT !
*goes reading >.>*

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Edited my post above.

man youre sig is seriosly pointless, sorry but it may not work for some girls

99% wont

and its very very tough to find the 1% who will soon overcome it.

And if they dont get scared/ dont like you no cuddle n kiss.

Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I wonder how many girls you're offending by talking about these "techniques" like this.

I watched that video, and that guy came across to me as a creep with his head up his ass.

You said you're "11th grade", right? So, like, that means you're in high school, right? lol.
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
see phoenix

though its pheonix i spose lol

I'm not offending you, and am not going to flame either
But your sig idea forced me to believe that your ideas are not good (im not saying that they SUCK) im saying that they're not good.
And by this you;re insulting every girl on the forum, though they may not realise. As in your siggy idea, the girl is actually acting like a retarded.

So i think if you cant come up with a some realistic idea, which'll make proper sense.

Because how do you know wat the girl is gonna say?

Many "ifs" rise, which should not. ^_^
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Actualy Phoenix is spelt Phoenix, check a dictionary or wikipedia, people "Correct" me on the spelling all the time. but i assure this is correct.

Yes High School, I'm very young and glad of it. my greatest fear is growing old.

The Sig is gonna have to change. thats just based on memory off of an old technique. and the technique itself was
BANNED from the community because it was too powerful and too dangerous.

I really didnt have alot of space in the sig, and i cant remember it completly anyways. Aside from that this was just a dialogue of what it may look like between a blackhat pua and a woman while he uses it. If i were to post the technique on here it would be way different i assure you. it was banned because it made women too afraid to leave you.   Bad pua's could pratically scare women into staying with them.

I apologise for the sig.

and ill post that link to the real pattern so you guys can check it out. the real one does work, or so ive heard. it must work or it wouldnt be banned.

I Just always remebered it after reading it because it was the closest thing to magic i had ever seen so i guess it left a mark on me. personally i dont condone or do banned pua patterns.

Final Fantasy 7

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Actualy Phoenix is spelt Phoenix, check a dictionary or wikipedia, people "Correct" me on the spelling all the time. but i assure this is correct.

Phoenix  spelt otherwise ??

I think its Phoenix too
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 04:09:43 PM by Dr_Snail »

Rep:
Level 87
Some retard said it was spelt "Pheonix"

It pisses me off when ppl try and correct other ppl on shit they don't know themselves jsut to prove how fagly they are. :)

Final Fantasy 7

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL DONT CALL ME RETARDED! I am 12, and i thoughts its pheonix as it is pronounced that way
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Really? I didn't bother to check and see who posted it, but you were being a smart-ass trying to correct me like that.

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, Nightwolf is 12 and from India, so English isn't even his first language. And

The Sig is gonna have to change. thats just based on memory off of an old technique. and the technique itself was
BANNED from the community because it was too powerful and too dangerous.

LOL, ok whatever.

You dont have to believe my methods I'm not here to force my views upon you, only to offer help to anyone who needs it. and yes some of the pua stuff is very common, some isn't. Lots of guys are out there who go to clubs and think that if they buy a hote babe a drink she will like them. Pua is meant to teach you not to make mistakes like these. Its meant to make you act like a natural.

So why don't you just come out and say it: You're here to tell a bunch of kids like yourself how they can have sex with as many high school girls as possible. If the rest of your "techniques" are as dumb as the one that was in your sig, then high school girls are the ONLY girls they would work on.

Everyone has at least one friend that's always got a hot gf. Even when he has a gf he has a million girls flirting with him. now you may say to yourself " The reason he has girls all over him all the time is simply because he looks better than me." NOT TRUE! Despite what women tell you they don't go by looks. If you could mimic your friends behavior perfectly, talk slow like him, say the stuff he says, mimic his body language, and a 1000 other things then the girls would be on you too.

OK guys, you heard it here! That friend of yours that is always covered in hot sexy girld is your ticket to SEX! All you have to do is copy his every move! When he reaches for a jar, you reach for a jar! When he ties his shoe, you tie your shoe! And don't forget to talk slow so they think you have a mental condition. Girls always go for the troubled boys.

But its not so simple. You can watch a guy carve a million ice culptures, but chances are your not gonna be able to carve an ice sculpture just from watching. You need him to teach you how and you gotta pratice. getting hot girls is the same.

So are you trying to say getting a girl is as difficult as carving a million ice sculptures? And not only that, you have to learn how to carve ice sculptures first? That sounds pretty tough. I'm surprised ANYONE has ever gotten a girl... even an ICE SCULPTOR! :o

Yes every guy can get a gf and even a hot one. but not every guy can have women all over him, get discounts from waitresses, and cause a three car collision because he couldnt keep a girl off of him on the interstate.

Woah, make up your mind!

And I'm sure YOU make girls so horny on the interstate that it causes a three car collision. And why would anyone want that? I certainly wouldn't want to be in a wreck like that. And think of the insurance - OH MY GOD

If you have doubts why not look at the webpage i posted for the video, read the webpage.

Well, it's on the internet, so it MUST work.

Stylife Round 2 is coming up soon and I think it would be in everyones best decision to join. i dropped out of the first one so itll be like my 2nd chance.
Its a one month challenge with daily tasks starting with wimple stuff like asking girls for movie recommendations all the way up to big stuff like throwing your own Stylife party.
Its ran by neil strauss (Style) probally the biggest leader in PUA. You all should give it a shot. I'm not sure when its gonna be for sure, like march or april i think.

I'm not even gonna bother with this one.

But hey you dont have to take my word on this, and you can flame me and laugh at me, but you know that bullshit like "be yourself" isnt working. if it was then how come you dont have hot, smart, fun girls all over you day after day?

I have to be myself, because I am myself. If I'm not myself, then who am I? So I guess, guys, you'll never be able to get a hot girlfriend, because you aren't good enough, and you'll never be good enough - EVER.

Way to be a moron, buddy.

Because being yourself isn't good enough! you may have trouble believing this because its been taught to you since day one, so ill repeat it.

BE YOUR BETTER SELF!

Improve yourself!

Brainwashing now?

Why would i try and convince you if it dosnt work. i'm 17 i dont work for some big pua company. im not getting paid for this. its because i wanna help as many ppl as i can.

Or maybe you want us to think you're some big stud? I don't believe you for a second.

If your already great with women then theres no need, but if your not getting the success you want, if your friends are not envious of you, if girls dont day dream about you then what have you got to loose?

Well, I still have to loose my bowels after this.

BUT as far as losing goes - pride, and faith in humanity are at the top of the list.

And according to you, if your friends aren't incredibly jealous of you, then you're just a loser. And everyone knows that the point of having friends is to have people to be constantly jealous of you.

Rep:
Level 88

That only applies to you, Phoenix.  You're rude and egotistical.  That's why you have to hide who you really are.  Because if you were yourself, nobody would go out with you.  Usually girls don't like guys who snap at their friends and act like they're king of the universe and pretend like know anything.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

It was enough to win me the girl of my dreams.

Rep:
Level 88

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

BE YOUR BETTER SELF!

Improve yourself!

Here are a few websites to help you out, if you need any books like VAH ill send em to you, just pm me.

VAH is prob the best book you can get right now, until then new one comes out.

www.doubleyourdating.com - david D's book on innergame. pm me and ill send you a pirated one.

www.Stylelife.com - ran buy the currently biggest pua, HUGE forum, so lots of ppl offering advice. join the mailing list, style sends personal messages every few weeks and you will be the first to know about stylelife 2

www.venusianarts.com - promoting mysterys new book- m me for a copy of his old one VAH

:V Omg you is so samrt when it come to girlses, I know nuthing, but I wus alost teh married, teach me oh great one. :V

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Something tells me this thread will be a fantastic read someday in the near future when I'm bored and want to see some guy torn apart on the internet.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Oh snap, I want to see a picture of this dudes girlfriend. (If he has one)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I could teach this guy a thing or two. Oh wait, picking up chicks for fun is shallow, mean, unproductive, and most of all just leaves you feel empty. It's really not a good thing to do. ~_~

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P

ok yeah, i will tell you. not to be a bitch, but to just say my opinion about it.

you know what. ive decided not to. but probably a guy like you wouldnt listen anyways,

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I strongly support the idea of you telling him off.

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, if Yami can do it, you can too. And she's like the nicest member who's ever been here.  :tpg:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
What? Are you fucking mentally retarded?! Is this meant to be some sort of joke? Do you really think that what your saying is coming off in a good fashion?

You just look like some little punk school kid who has to jack off 5 times a day due to a fantasy life in your head...
Do you really think trying to make yourself like a 70's porn star is going to get you any respect? Any were!?

As to correcting peoples spelling and calling NW a retard, WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND LEARN TO SPELL YOURSELF.

This is one of the lamest attempts to come off as kool I've seen in this site. RESPECT: 0.
And yeh, I'm fucking offended.

Feel free to delete this Mods.... >:(
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 05:20:41 AM by Dr_Sexalicious »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Saucy, you skull fucked the dude. No shitting, you gouged his eyes out then made sweet sweet love to one of his eye sockets, then made his brains like scrambled eggs.... Okay maybe that was a bit graphic.

Also, I think Christina should speak her mind. I don't think I've ever seen her angry. Christina, feel free to tell him off, I for one think it would be a very memorable moment.

Rep:
Level 87
http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=98809974598809

testimonial from pua who used the door pattern (my sig)

here is the original pattern, not even a full page so have a look, maybe skim through some other ones.

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/03_approaching/11_the_patterns/p_door.shtml

I'm not even going to try and argue that my views are right against some of you who criticize me.

Like I said I'm here only to help you all, and I welcome criticism. As for proof that it works, i already have it. If you seen what a normal day in HS for me was like back when i was a sophomore, and then compared it to when i was a jr. after learning pua there would not be a doubt in your mind.

*Does this course require I be mean/cruel/a jerk to women? I sure don't
want to do that! *

Absolutely, 100% NO! It's true, most men when they "date" have to choose
between being a "bully"...a "jerk" who never gives in or a
"supplicant"...a beggar who does ANYTHING a woman wants. My course gives
you the option to be a truly gentle-MAN; someone who NEVER bullies or
BEGS, but instead structures wonderful opportunities, offers her
challenges, and captivates and stimulates her deepest levels of
imagination. that's not being cruel; that's being awesome. And you
deserve to be know how good it feels for you and her to do this.

*Speed Seducers are just using women.*

Speed Seduction makes no determination as to the specific goals of a
given relationship that an individual may choose to have.    It may be
sexual, it may not.  It may be long term or short term. It might be
mutually fulfilling or one sided.   These are decisions made by the
individual, and not determined by the material. 

*Speed Seduction leaves women feeling hurt.*

Speed Seducers have worked extensively to come up with methods that have
exactly the opposite effect.  Major Mark created a pattern that actually
allows a woman to continue to experience the positive aspect of the
relationship, even after you're no longer together.

*The feelings crated with Speed Seduction aren't genuine they are just
memories.*

Speed Seduction does both.  It calls on emotions a woman has already felt
to recreate the emotional state and it uses a variety of methods to
create new emotional states.  You are not just limited to things she's
previously felt.  You're only limit is the depth of her imagination and
the degree of her desire.

and to end this post

*Does ordering this course make me a "loser?" What are your typical
students like? *

My students range from 18 to gentlemen in their 70's! Many are highly
successful and busy professionals, including surgeons, chiropractors,
lawyers, engineers, etc. Some are what the press would typically expect,
needing some serious guidance when it comes to attracting women, but by
far the majority are men who have done quite well in life, are very busy,
and don't have time for the hit and miss dating nonsense that just
doesn't work very well for ANY man.

In my way of viewing things, the only "losers" in life are those who keep
doing the same old thing they've been doing, over and over, hoping to get
a different result! Winners recognize there is a better way and take
action...right NOW! Today!

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
Dude, what did you expect, most people aren't ready for you to tell them that they live in a matrix.

To give you an analogy, the pick-up arts are kind of like the Force.  You can use it for good or for evil.

Wanna know something?

Girls like sex.
Girls like sex.
Girls like sex.

And something else?

It's normal to want it and try to get it.

We are not taking away free will here.  We are showing girls an interesting personality, to which they become attracted to.  Girls LIKE guys who they are attracted to who knows how to push the interaction towards sex, because they can't do it themselves (or society labes them as sluts).

Of course, I can't expect you guys to understand.  Keep sitting in front of your computer and make games to your heart's content.  When you decide you'd like to be successful with hot girls, come crawling back.

Rep:
Level 87
but hey.
don't be telling people about PU who aren't ready for it
keep it for yourself, let the results speak for themselves.

Rep:
Level 97
So your rebuttal is... giving us carefully constructed (and essentially meaningless) answers to carefully constructed questions put together by a group of men who treat women like sexual objects, claim they don't, but obviously feel the need to prove they aren't doing this?

Agh... fine, I'm only doing this once more, and if you aren't going to bother telling us why anyone should listen to you, then I'm just going to pretend you don't exist.

First: the definition of seduction:
1 : to persuade to disobedience or disloyalty
2 : to lead astray usually by persuasion or false promises
3 : to carry out the physical seduction of : entice to sexual intercourse

As if that wasn't enough on its own:

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=98809974598809

testimonial from pua who used the door pattern (my sig)

Again, just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true. And testimonials don't mean anything except when you're on trial. If all those commercials on TV with testimonials from people for all those amazing new products and gadgets and those get rich quick schemes were true, then I would have a radio that worked, and there would be a whole lot more rich people in the world. The same applies here.

here is the original pattern, not even a full page so have a look, maybe skim through some other ones.

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/03_approaching/11_the_patterns/p_door.shtml

As Blizzard said before (maybe in a different topic), it sounds like a scene from a bad movie.

I'm not even going to try and argue that my views are right against some of you who criticize me.

Then you must think that what you're doing is wrong. Either that or you think it's no use because you won't change our minds. In that case, why are you still trying to persuade us?

Like I said I'm here only to help you all, and I welcome criticism. As for proof that it works, i already have it. If you seen what a normal day in HS for me was like back when i was a sophomore, and then compared it to when i was a jr. after learning pua there would not be a doubt in your mind.

Excellent proof! Let me just get my "Scenes from the past viewer" out of the desk here... oh wait, it only works on people I know in real life. Fiddlesticks!

Oh, so now we're into those carefully constructed questions and answers I was talking about. I don't feel much like replying to these, as I wouldn't really be replying to you... but, in the sport of pointing out stupidity, I'll give it a go:

*Does this course require I be mean/cruel/a jerk to women? I sure don't
want to do that! *

Well, essentially, yes it does. Not overtly, of course. It wouldn't make much sense then, now would it? But let's see what the great people at PUA have to say:

Absolutely, 100% NO! It's true, most men when they "date" have to choose
between being a "bully"...a "jerk" who never gives in or a
"supplicant"...a beggar who does ANYTHING a woman wants.

To be able to say most men have to do that means there must have been extensive studies, so... where's the proof? In my 21 years of life, the only men I've seen trying to get women by being a bully or a jerk have only been on television.

My course gives you the option to be a truly gentle-MAN; someone who NEVER bullies or
BEGS,

So now this is a course on etiquette and manners?

but instead structures wonderful opportunities, offers her
challenges, and captivates and stimulates her deepest levels of
imagination.

In short, manipulation.

that's not being cruel; that's being awesome.

In some ways, that's being a rapist too.

And you deserve to be know how good it feels for you and her to do this.

And you would know how she feels... how? Maybe at first, before she realizes you've manipulated her into having sex with you, she's happy, maybe even a false sense of love, but after you leave and she finds out you've used her... well, when does that part get mentioned?

*Speed Seducers are just using women.*

WELL DUH

Speed Seduction makes no determination as to the specific goals of a
given relationship that an individual may choose to have.

Hello, Naphe.

In other words, this just means "Yes, we're just using women, but we can't come out and say it."

It may be sexual, it may not.  It may be long term or short term. It might be
mutually fulfilling or one sided.   These are decisions made by the
individual, and not determined by the material.

o.....k..... Again, this means nothing. It's just a failsafe in case of unexpected results.

*Speed Seduction leaves women feeling hurt.*

Well, not unless they find out they're being used, of course. Otherwise, they're completely oblivious to you manipulating them.

Speed Seducers have worked extensively to come up with methods that have
exactly the opposite effect.

Manipulation, manipulation, manipulation. How many times must I say it?

Major Mark created a pattern that actually
allows a woman to continue to experience the positive aspect of the
relationship, even after you're no longer together.

And this would have nothing to do with hormones, or anything scientific or psychological... or maybe, BRAINWASHING?

*The feelings crated with Speed Seduction aren't genuine they are just
memories.*

... WHAT!? I'm not understanding what's being said here. You mean the feeling the girl feels towards you aren't real, they're memories of past relationships? Hell, that's just stupid and doesn't make any sense.

Speed Seduction does both.

-.-

It calls on emotions a woman has already felt
to recreate the emotional state and it uses a variety of methods to
create new emotional states.  You are not just limited to things she's
previously felt.  You're only limit is the depth of her imagination and
the degree of her desire.

Seriously, the manipulation here is getting old. Any new "techniques"?

*Does ordering this course make me a "loser?" What are your typical
students like? *

Of course it makes you a loser! And our typical students are your everyday scumbag, who can't get girls without a bag full of tricks. They're shallow, egotistical, manipulative, mean, and will most likely have herpes before they're 23. Not to mention, they'd probably become rapists if it were legal.

My students range from 18 to gentlemen in their 70's!

lol... wait, you said you're only 17. o_O

Many are highly
successful and busy professionals, including surgeons, chiropractors,
lawyers, engineers, etc.

And what difference does this make? If it's just some way to validate this, then it's a lame way of doing so. "Well, gee, if there are so many successful men doing this, it must work!"

Some are what the press would typically expect,
needing some serious guidance when it comes to attracting women, but by
far the majority are men who have done quite well in life, are very busy,
and don't have time for the hit and miss dating nonsense that just
doesn't work very well for ANY man.

And how can that even be said? It doesn't work very well for ANY man? LOL, ok. I think this one speaks for itself.

In my way of viewing things, the only "losers" in life are those who keep
doing the same old thing they've been doing, over and over, hoping to get
a different result!

Actually, that would be the definition of insane, not loser.

Winners recognize there is a better way and take
action...right NOW! Today!

This reminds me of some bad commercial on the radio or TV.

Oh... nothing else to respond too... I was enjoying it this time. You've proven to be to be nothing more than a manipulator, if anything you've claimed is even true

And during my reply, I see we have another one here... oh boy. ::)

Rep:
Level 97
Dude, what did you expect, most people aren't ready for you to tell them that they live in a matrix.

Dude, you're so right, I'm like totally in the matrix right now.

To give you an analogy, the pick-up arts are kind of like the Force.  You can use it for good or for evil.

Ok... and what's so good about it?

Wanna know something?

Girls like sex.
Girls like sex.
Girls like sex.

NO WAY! I think someone's been listening outside of the women's restroom. Naughty naughty. Of course they like sex (except for the ones who have had traumatizing experiences, or the ones who have no sexual drive, or the ones with an inverted uterus/vagina). It's something completely natural, no one here is saying they don't. Geez, are you in eighth grade or something and just no figured this out? The problem here is tricking them into wanting to have sex with you.

And something else?

You're half right: It's normal to want it, but not necessarily to try and get it. The way you two are proposing would be considered morally wrong by many people.

We are not taking away free will here.

No one said you were.

We are showing girls an interesting personality, to which they become attracted to.

Ah, but it apparently isn't YOUR personality. You are producing false emotions.

Girls LIKE guys who they are attracted to who knows how to push the interaction towards sex, because they can't do it themselves (or society labes them as sluts).

Girls like guys who they are attracted to... ok. I know what you mean, but that's worded very poorly.

But, I'd have to disagree here, once again. (Surprised?) Yes, girls that openly want sex can sometimes be labelled as sluts, but how many times is a girl going to convince a guy to have sex with her in front of a group of people? Girls can and DO push towards having sex.

Of course, I can't expect you guys to understand.  Keep sitting in front of your computer and make games to your heart's content.  When you decide you'd like to be successful with hot girls, come crawling back.

Yes, you're right, how could I possibly understand? After all, I'm only engaged and have always been successful with girls. I guess that makes us similar, except the difference would be that I'm not lying, I didn't date girls just to get in their pants, I didn't manipulate them, and they liked me for MY personality, not some false one I had to put on to get them to go out with me.

Rep:
Level 87
what it all boils down to

pick-up is a skill set.
you can bring happiness into your life and the lives of girls.
or you can be a ruthless predator just in it for the kills.
it's up to the person doing it.

you can learn to fire a gun.
does that make you a bad person?
sure, if you use it to rob banks and kill people.
or you could be a cop, guard, or soldier, fighting FOR people.

and when you 'act' a certain way long enough, you become it.

and actually, it is perfectly normal to go after sex.  the 'moral' problems you speak of are those programmed into your brain by the matrix called Society.  what's wrong with a pleasurable activity that our brains are programmed to want because it leads to reproduction and continuation of the race?  why do we call sex talk, sex movies, "dirty talk" and "dirty movies"?  because society is one big lie designed to keep the average guy down.  but if you're not ready to be unplugged from the matrix, no one's forcing you.  we're simply showing you the red pill.

and not all guys are so fortunate as you
i, and many people who got into the community, were losers.  this shit is giving us a new lease on life.  the PU community does not JUST teach a bag of tricks to get in a girl's pants.  it teaches a lot of inner game, identity and confidence, purpose and meaning of life.  i guess my friend here thought some of the guys on here could use some help.  i'm not saying you guys are wrong for responding the way you are, it's pretty expected.  just thought i'd give you some more insight beyond the "LETS GO HUNT GRLZZZ"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 06:41:49 AM by Heath »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
i, and many people who got into the community, were losers.  this shit is giving us a new lease on life. 
Ohhhh..! I get it now! It's a cult.

The only thing I've seen posted up so far is this: "How to lie to women and trick them into having sex with you" , perhaps that should be the new topic title...?

Rep:
Level 87
like i said

you can lie
that's up to you

if you got picked up by a good hearted PUA who knew what he was doing, you would enjoy the process.  perception is reality, dear.

there are also different schools of pickup
some are more geared towards pre-memorized lines
and some are more geared towards just being a natural, fun guy

life isn't easy for a decent or even good looking guy who's shy and socially awkward.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 06:53:36 AM by Heath »

Rep:
Level 87
Actually, folks, this shit does work.  I've met Phoenix through the Style Life forums.  While I don't know the guy personally, I can tell he has his stuff down.  He's sent me pics of girls he's picked up at parties and whatnot, and they're all good.

The guy Mystery he kept talking about, has broken attraction down in to a science.  You could take one look at someone and not see anything that "does it" for you.  But if you know how to CREATE attraction, such as myself and Phoenix, then the ball is in your court.  Granted I am a damn good looking man, but having been shunned in south Georgia for the last three years by redneck women who are as closed-minded as the men down there, I decided to look in to seeing what I could do to turn the odds in my favor.  And from first hand experience, I saw how I went from being shunned by these average looking women, to having strippers pay me for my phone number... it's a huge confidence and ego boost.

Now, you're probably thinking that strippers all sluts and fuck anything that moves.  Right?  A good portion of them are, but when you're getting free lap dances and pulling down $20 for them to get your phone number, it's a different story.  Picking up a stripper isn't as easy as it sounds.  Throw money at them all you want.  But you have to make a connection somewhere for that to really happen.  Easier said than done, though.

Now, in the earlier posts here, there was talk of a "banned sequence."  It's called The October Man sequence.  I have researched it.  It doesn't scare a woman in to staying with the Pickup Artist.  What it does is completely reprogram their sexual identity.  You anchor feelings of pleasure and joy to yourself and feelings of pain and anguish to when you're not around.  It is completely diabolical and, as far as I know, only a handful of people actually know what this actually is.  A book was released not too long ago explaining it, and supposedly even telling you how to do it, but it was like $100 or some shit so I didn't even bother; but regardless, the October Man Sequence should only be used by hypnotherapists in a therapuetical(sp?) session at the person's request.  It is based off of Milton H. Erickson's February Man Sequence (there is a book on it) where he completely re-wrote a woman's entire identity.

Now, speaking slowly like you have a learning disasbility will not attract women.  But once you isolate her, and you can talk hypnotically, it's a very powerful tool.  You're not actually hypnotizing the woman to do anything at all, but your speech pattern is drawing her in to you.  I do it all the time without even realizing I'm doing it.  It's second-nature to me now since I've been doing it for so long.

Now, "being yourself" does work, and I'll disagree with Phoenix on that.  But, what doesn't work is when you don't know who you are, and you think you're being you.  I didn't know for the longest time who I really am.  Then it came to me.  I don't have to use hypnotic or NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming which is a form of conversational hypnosis) scripts to get a woman in to bed.  Since I know who I am, and what that person can do, I can be myself and get results just fine without having to do magic tricks or impress her in any way.  People in this particular community will always differ about the best ways to be doing it.  There's a million and one methods out there and it's up to you to find out which one is best for you and learn it.  That is if you're looking to do this.

I am not advocating that everyone learn this shit.  It's not for everybody.  You can mock us all you want about why we're in here.  But that would be like someone who's a video game programmer for picking up a book or taking a seminar on how to be a better programmer.  We're all human.  Some people need this more than others because they don't know how to interact with the opposite sex.  I had the tools I needed all along and didn't realize it until I discovered this fraternity of men looking to enhance their lives the best way possible.  And it's not just high school kids learning this stuff.  Grown ass men pay thousands of dollars to go to seminars to learn this.  I'm talking corporate executives who just can't get a woman are shelling out a few thousand dollars for ONE SEMINAR on how to find, meet, and attract women.

I'll be trolling this thread lookin' for abuse and I am willing to argue any points that anyone has to make.  But on one condition.  That we all be grown up about this and no childish, or juvenile antics.  OK?

Eric

Rep:
Level 87
well said man

oh and

there's a girl taking the stylelife challenge (basically a crash course for newbies to PU) with us on the boards right now

so...
yeah

it is more about a level of social competency enjoyed by few rather than the "tricks".

Rep:
Level 87
And I'm back...

By studying social dynamics and using that to create attraction between yourself and a person who is of legal age, that leads to consentual sex, cannot be construed as rape, on any level.

Is there manipulation that goes on with what we do?  Some times.  I'm not always 100% honest, but when I lie, it's a joke, and I'm easily called out on it.  Would you believe me if I told you I worked as a repairman for disposable cigarette lighters or as a hippo trainer?  Come on.

Now, like either Heath or Phoenix said, "This is like the Force.  You can either use it for good or bad."  I use what I've learned for the good side of things.  There are guys who go out there after learning this stuff and become congruent with it and use it to just get women in to the bed.  As long as it's consenting sex between two people of legal age, and both understand that this is just a one-time thing... no harm, no foul.  Right?

But there are people (even guys outside of the community) who are natural players and have a different girl for every day of the week.  I don't preach this kind of thing.  Hell, I don't even preach pickup in general!  I do see the moral problem with picking up and seducing women.  As long as you are not leading them down a "wrong" path, what's the harm?  If she knows, understands, and is cool with what's going down... then what's the problem?

We're not rapists.  We're not pedophiles.  We're not master manipulators.  We are seduction artists who meet, date, and sleep with beautiful, legal aged women.

Rep:
Level 87
cult?  ha ha you better believe that one.
no different from your group of RPG making buddies.

Rep:
Level 87
Cult?  No.  I can see the cult-like aspect of it.  But we're not brainwashing guys in to spending thousands and thousands of dollars on books, CDs, DVDs, and whatnot.  People do, but it's on their own accord.

There is some hero worship that goes on, yes.  People do become "social robots" and are constantly out trying to be the "ultimate" pickup artist.

But for the most part it's guys, like myself, who just weren't good with women, learning this stuff.  Some take it to the extremes.  Others do it to find themselves a nice girlfriend, and aren't interested in sleeping with 100 women a year.

There is actually a very... trying to think of a positive adjective here, gimme a sec... a certain quality of character that can be brought out in a positive light with this stuff.  Granted, learning pickup has inspired me to follow my dream of learning hypnosis.  It has gotten me to get out more, try new things, meet new people, and have more fun than what I did before.  But that's not to say that I was boring.

And Heath, Phoenix.  This is OG from the SL forums.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Heath/Phoenix/Hypno, please go away and sell this infomercial some were else....

Rep:
Level 87
Well, this isn't my place to be in the first place.  Just thought I'd swing by and stick up for a friend.  The Venusian Arts don't belong on a chat board that's for video game makers.  Heath, Phoenix, email close and bounce! :D

OG

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
P.S.:

+REP +REP!!!
<3

admit it pheonix and all you ppl helping him, you're hurting the forums girls's feelings

and you SUCK
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ok, now it's my turn. I won't quote any stuff of you guys to keep this short. There is so much to say, I don't even know where to start...

First off, you don't need to try to get any new members here. Most people coming here, especially the ones posting in this thread are no lifeless and pathetic guys who have no self-confidence. You're mocking our hobby for RPGs? We are making RPGs, because we are creative, that's why we don't need your advice with woman. A creative mind will always find a way, if you like it or not. I doubt there is somebody older here who would join you guys. Maybe some of the youngers, but this would be manipulating children then, don't you think so? Manipulating them into believing sex is the most important thing in the world, manipulating the into using your method to get sex. And now don't say you are teaching creativity! Creativity can be tought in many ways, not only in picking up girls.

You ARE maniuplating people into false emotions like HaloOfTheSun/Dr_acula said. Hypno is actually different from you. He has learned some stuff and is using it for good, that's fine. But you other guys are taking this too far. Sex isn't the meaning of life, like you are claiming without saying. That you are calling "picking up" an art and it's masters artists, that already shows that it IS a cult as picking up is no art.

Next, the "Being yourself", we are both right. You should BE YOURSELF. If the girl doesn't like you as you are, she's either not worth of the trouble you don't fit with each other. You say "being yourself isn't enough"? Wrong and right. If you don't like yourself as you are, why not change it? God, you make it sounds so hard to change oneself. You only need to be careful not to lose yourself. Sometimes, you ARE yourself and want to change it because of social pressure, because "Without a girl, you're a loser!" or "No hot girl, no cool!".

[flaming]
I think you guys are (EXCLUDING Hypno) pathetic losers who don't like themselves and need other people to be envious of them and jealous at to proove themselves that they are worth of something. That's why you have to lie about yourself, fool other to believe you are somebody who actually is worth of something. Want an advice? (this is also my life motto):

Don't be somebody you are not, but try to become somebody you want to be!
[/flaming]

Even the girls on this forum dispite you. Don't you think you COULD be wrong in doing your stuff? You guys say, you CAN lie, but you don't have to? Very wrong. If you don't have to lie, you don't even need all of your methods, because everything I have seen from you methods so far are either from a bad movie or based on manupulation and lying. If I would try to pick up a girl with one of your methods, it should work, sure. But the problem arises 1 minute later. Either you have to start lying or you be yourself.

At the end, you are the ones who are claiming your methods are foolproof and omnipotent, then later saying, it doesn't work for everybody. You are contradicting yourself you didn't notice. They either ARE foolproof or they are not.

Matrix? Nobody's in the matrix here. It's you guys who ARE the matrix, lying to people and stuff. You are fooling them into believing sex is the most important thing in life. Why didn't you make a "Love artist" community? Teaching how to truly love? That way, you would do something useful for a change instead of making the world a worse place by breaking many hearts. Not bad you might think? Did you know that you can end up in a court for emotional mass cruelness (sp?) ? You are doing it systematically and on purpose. I think this could be a good argument at court.

Again, I ask you to leave, there is nobody here with less than half a brain who would go to you. You don't need to advertise your stuff here. Or should I say, you don't need to lose your time in advertising here? I know, I can't change your point of view and I won't even try. We might have different point of views, but sex IS NOT the meaning of life.
You should consider the consequences of your teachings and doings. And don't come with the gun thing again! These people at least DO consider the consequences of their teachings. You need a license for having a gun. Do you need a license for picking up? So, would you please just leave or at least stop talking about it? It's ridiculious. And since we don't care what you do with your lives, we want you to do you the same: Stop advertising your stuff to change our lives. We don't want it, we don't need it.

And it IS Phoenix, coming from German language it says Phönix, where the letter ö is another symbol for oe in newer German grammar. I don't say it originated in Germany (that would be just lol!), but English and German are both germanic (sp?) languages, so there IS some connection.

Much text, argh!

I understand, I'm fine with that. You are not abusing that what they have told you. I respect that. But don't you think you could have just asked a friend for help? I mean, girls are not that hard to get and now you should even know that I'm right. Sadly, not many people are as honorable as you and only try to get in girls' pants... (-_-')
And I could send you tons of girl pictures where I am on the pic as well. It's not hard to get a girl getting photographed with you. ::) Just ask, lol! Best is if you're with a friend! xD

What? Are you fucking mentally retarded?! Is this meant to be some sort of joke? Do you really think that what your saying is coming off in a good fashion?

You just look like some little punk school kid who has to jack off 5 times a day due to a fantasy life in your head...
Do you really think trying to make yourself like a 70's porn star is going to get you any respect? Any were!?

As to correcting peoples spelling and calling NW a retard, WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND LEARN TO SPELL YOURSELF.

This is one of the lamest attempts to come off as kool I've seen in this site. RESPECT: 0.

I would kiss you for that! <3 You're a smart girl if you don't let yourself be fooled by those guys. :)

P.S.:

+REP +REP!!!
<3

admit it pheonix and all you ppl helping him, you're hurting the forums girls's feelings

and you SUCK

1st lol: Totally owned.
2nd lol: A pick-up master who is cold and anit-social? Do you realize, you are not being yourself with girls? A girl will never like you because of yourself, therefore you will never be loved. Can you live with that? A cold life with only sex? Deep in the cold darkness, everything you have is a little orgasm that goes away after 10 seconds and comes by every few days? Fine. And don't tell me FF isn't anime stylish. ::)
3rd lol: Yeah... 2 lols at one pic is a lot. ::)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 01:47:43 PM by Dr_eadful »
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I love you again now Blizzard.
+rep.

I want to add something to what dr_acula(hotzy) and Dr_eadful(blizzy) said (in those big words lol) - you SUCK
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
*goes back a few pages to rep++ a few people he forgot* ;D

EDIT:

just thought i'd give you some more insight beyond the "LETS GO HUNT GRLZZZ"

But it all comes back to that, don't deny it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 01:51:47 PM by Dr_eadful »
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hey! I wanna try doing big words too.

OKAAAAAAY!

Pick Up Artists (PUA) started to form in the 70's. but not as hardcore as today. The first Big pick up artist was Ross Jeffries- he is the charles darwin of PUA. He used alot of Patterns (Hypnotic Trances )to get his girls. he would tell them a story about roller coasters and when he finished he had made her subconcious dieing to have sex with him. This methods worked too. You can tell me they dont but they do. Ive used a few on myself so i wouldnt be too afraid to approach women. Dont worry though, if this sounds wrong there are a lot of puas who would agree with you. Most modern day pua's dont use patterns. their generaly shunned throughout the PUA community.

I hate you and I'm telling you. Are you sure the people you approched were WOMEN because those days are different, and that guy was waaaaaaay better than yuo if its true. Hypnotizin patters huh?
If you're so fond of becoming a pick up artist- go somewhere else.
I'd rather NOT ask the girl for water and slam the door shut, because thats the most pointless thing i've ever heard. I mean more pointless than my posts in spam.

Just tell a girl "I love you" That dosnt work.

BE YOUR BETTER SELF!

Improve yourself!

Women can have what they want
Now they want this topic not to be there, and you to shut up with your pickUp artist thingy, as its hurting their feelings. The girls you have shown in all your pointless ideas simple SUCK. I mean, NO one is GONNA CUDDLE N KISS IF THEY LIKE SLAM THE FRIGGIN DOOR SHUT!
ITS JUSTA FRIGGIN DOOR! ITS NOT SOME BIG DEATH TRAP FFS!

Yes i am laughing and flaming you. SO now wat can u do?

And i got a few tips for you

BEING YOU iSNT GOOD ENOUGH!
IMPROVE YOURSELF! TRY TO BE BETTER AND MORE THOUGHTFUL!

Okay, when i grow up, i'm challenging. I'll get a gf, and i will also propose her by "I Love you" Thats my promise.

Some retard said it was spelt "Pheonix"

It pisses me off when ppl try and correct other ppl on shit they don't know themselves jsut to prove how fagly they are. :)

Okay, i didnt know its phoenix. It pisses me off when you try to think yourself to be a PUA because your a P O O, and i spose you should correct your OWN SHIT ( this topic) and get better ideas, or just quit this whole thing.

DS <3

Heard that.
Now lets point of all the things she said about you including bad flames
OMG THEYRE SO MANY ITS COUNTLESS!!!

And she's fuckin offended, so i spsoe you should listen to her advice and others and urm- GET LOST AND GIVE THESE HINTS TO SOMEFORUM WHICH SERIOUSLY NEEDS THEM! Cuz you know, even if i were 4 right now i wouldve said "Gagagugu you SUCK!"

now you'll make a shitty comment that" THIS IS A STUPID FORUM THAT NEEDS IT"
This forum needs it MY ASS! if you think we're soooo dumb and you're so intelligent you shouldve not come here, as 1 intelligent should not talk with soo many dumbs right?

About that seducing thing, i dont think you understand the words
"FUCKING OFFENDED"
let me clear them- SHE IS OFFENDED WITH THIS WORTHLESS SHITTY NONSENSE OF YOURS SO SHE'S TELLING YOU THAT BUT YOU WONT LISTEN!
Even if i desprately needed a gf and you're the only pau left, i'd have my own ass impaled on a cactus that listen to you. I'd rather get slapped by her than read such a peice of shit.

@Health- Girls like sex. Right  ::)
Improve your own mental health and then return
Or say I like shit i like shit.
I=health, dont make a shitty comment that nightwolf likes shit.
Because that'd mean i like YOU.

@Hypnotist- You know what, its soo long, i realised from the first para it sux didnt care to read it;
i mean i know it sux, and yuo want me too.
but im allergic to texted shit.

So Phoenix, got a bunch of friends to support you but you're offically PWNED
i maen fuckingly badly PWNED

yeah one more thing

you SUCK

blizz, halo did i do good?

« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 02:10:29 PM by dr_wolfy »
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Even a 13-year old tells you that are wrong. A 13-YEAR OLD!
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
pwned huh?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Well... damn. Ya'll just ended up jumping and going around and stuff. But here's my two cents. I think it might add a little depth to this pua/whatever stuff.

I am a woman and this woman is angry that there is such a thing that exists for quite nearly... quite possibly, exists solely for the purpose of men getting sex all they want with seemingly by any means.

That right there, oh yes, that right there; that this is all about is sexual and mental abuse. It sucks. It is almost like brainwashing too. Wanna know how I know? Because some dumbfuck decided to try that on me. Indeed, how shall I put it...?

"Put the moves on me".

Yes, your stupid precious puggle shit.
  I fell for it, oh yes I did, but I came to realize quickly as friends came to rescue me. They were ... victims of this person. They saved me and my virginity. It is certainly too late for them and I feel sorry, but also glad that they saved me so that I can enjoy an actual, meaningful relationship with my boyfriend.

No, I am not editing this post, I'm angry. I don't care if I'm getting a ban/temp/whatever.

If I could/know how I'd give +rep to everyone trying to show what exactly is so WRONG with this.

Snailer <3

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I wouldn't edit your post or ban you for nothing in the world, lol! It just shows that what these guys do is wrong.

(You can't rep++ until you have 100 posts I think.)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 03:55:58 PM by Dr_eadful »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
Very well said Blizzard and Revanica. I'm glad I'm not the only one here who saw the obvious manipulation involved.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to reply when the 3rd guy came around, and doing so now would of course be pointless, but I'm glad I participated so heavily in this discussion. ^_^

*fixed (>.<)*

lol, whoops. ;)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 12:01:29 AM by Dr_acula »