RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask the Talking Penis

Rep:
Level 87
ppl with B&W pics are not emo, ppl with anime are.

Anyways im new to these forumns and in real life im an 11th grade pick up artist, this forumn is for me to help you virgin guys out there get the girls.

Basically ill tell you a little bit about being a pick u artist and direct you to a few websites in case you wanna get serious

also any questions about what to do with a girl your talking to or wanna talk to or anything at all, ask me in this forum, if your embarresed pm me.

Have questions concerning being a pick up artist ask me

Hate  me for what i do? go ahead and tell me about it.

Pick Up Artists (PUA) started to form in the 70's. but not as hardcore as today. The first Big pick up artist was Ross Jeffries- he is the charles darwin of PUA. He used alot of Patterns (Hypnotic Trances )to get his girls. he would tell them a story about roller coasters and when he finished he had made her subconcious dieing to have sex with him. This methods worked too. You can tell me they dont but they do. Ive used a few on myself so i wouldnt be too afraid to approach women. Dont worry though, if this sounds wrong there are a lot of puas who would agree with you. Most modern day pua's dont use patterns. their generaly shunned throughout the PUA community.

One day David Deangelo and his gf were visiting ross jeffries. David was one of rosses pupils. Ross got davids gf to give him a bj and david got pissed off. he went and formed his own method of pua. you can find his book and method at www.doubleyourdating.com  its not too much help for getting laid its mainly for inngergame.

anyways soon after puas were realising books and new methods everywhere.

pua got really popular when in 2002 neil strauss realeased an award winning book titled "The Game" about pua's its a great book and i recomend you donloading it on limewire.

so i go out, find hot girls, use a predertimed excuse to talk to them (ill use the same excuse on every single girl)
chat with her friends while ignoring her. she cant figure out why im not talking to her. she knows she is hotter than her two friends. every guy she meets talks to her first. she isnt use to not being the center of attention. once its clear she is interested in me i say to her friends "Me and your friend over there like each other, do you mind if i talk to her a bit since ive sorta been ignoring her?" they say "if its okay with her" and by this point it is so i take the hottie aside and show interest in her. we talk and ill do a few magic tricks i learned on line and we just have a good time. almost everything i say and do i have praticed a 1000 times so i know all the possible ways she can react to whaterever i say and i have already planned what to do for each scenareo. eventually i plan a second meeting with her and get her # in case either of us have to cancle. then i chat for 2 or 3 more minutes so she dosnt think i only talked to her to arrange the 2nd meeting, after 2 or 3 more minutes i leave.

when i get home i dial the number to make sure its not a fake, if i get the machince i simpley tell her why i was calling and hang up. blah blah blah if you want to know the full process or what happens next just ask.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 04:53:46 AM by Dr_Sexy »
"Your already not f*cking her, what have you got to lose?" - Mystery

"What I'm really after," Mystery finally
said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."
"You never got much love as a child, did you?" Style  asked
"No," he replied sheepishly.

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!
 www.venusianarts.com <- mystery's site

"Attraction IS NOT a choice!" - David D.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
lol

Hey dont take my word on it. Check out this video of my Favorie PUA of all time Mystery picking up women.

http://www.venusianarts.com/sl/pr/Bootcamp.aspx

just scroll down till you find the video

said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I hope in real life you talk better than you spell.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
I hope in real life you talk better than you spell.

Ouch! Looks like I forgot to spell check. :) It doesn't matter though, I believe you got the general message.

Final Fantasy 7

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lol, it's funny how you call somebody a pick-up artist only because he has general pick-up knowledge. ::)
You never heard of the "Talk to her friend first" way to do it? Or the "Stupid excuse to talk to her and if she can see through, make her a compliment that she isn't stupid to fall for that" way? (lol, what a name!)
I still can't believe you guys are calling yourself artists. Prepare for some serious flaming, there are not many members who don't care about bullshit like the few of us that already posted.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I also can't let myself believe anyone would be stupid enough to fall for what you have written in your sig. That's just ridiculous.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yeah, lol! Looks like a scene taken out of a bad movie. xD
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I don't think he's coming back to this site now... Proud..?

lol.... Pickup artist....

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Why should I be proud? I think he should be ashamed for talking such stuff. (-_-')

lol, artist
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Instead of going your ways pheonix, i'd rather just tell the girl "I love you"

As Simple as that, you dont need 'tricks and hints' for it

:p
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Just tell a girl "I love you" That dosnt work. I'm sorry but women only want what they can't have. Throwing yourself at her and telling her you love her is gonna make her want you less.

You dont have to believe my methods I'm not here to force my views upon you, only to offer help to anyone who needs it. and yes some of the pua stuff is very common, some isn't. Lots of guys are out there who go to clubs and think that if they buy a hote babe a drink she will like them. Pua is meant to teach you not to make mistakes like these. Its meant to make you act like a natural.

Everyone has at least one friend that's always got a hot gf. Even when he has a gf he has a million girls flirting with him. now you may say to yourself " The reason he has girls all over him all the time is simply because he looks better than me." NOT TRUE! Despite what women tell you they don't go by looks. If you could mimic your friends behavior perfectly, talk slow like him, say the stuff he says, mimic his body language, and a 1000 other things then the girls would be on you too.

But its not so simple. You can watch a guy carve a million ice culptures, but chances are your not gonna be able to carve an ice sculpture just from watching. You need him to teach you how and you gotta pratice. getting hot girls is the same.

Yes every guy can get a gf and even a hot one. but not every guy can have women all over him, get discounts from waitresses, and cause a three car collision because he couldnt keep a girl off of him on the interstate.

If you have doubts why not look at the webpage i posted for the video, read the webpage.

Stylife Round 2 is coming up soon and I think it would be in everyones best decision to join. i dropped out of the first one so itll be like my 2nd chance.
Its a one month challenge with daily tasks starting with wimple stuff like asking girls for movie recommendations all the way up to big stuff like throwing your own Stylife party.
Its ran by neil strauss (Style) probally the biggest leader in PUA. You all should give it a shot. I'm not sure when its gonna be for sure, like march or april i think.

But hey you dont have to take my word on this, and you can flame me and laugh at me, but you know that bullshit like "be yourself" isnt working. if it was then how come you dont have hot, smart, fun girls all over you day after day?

Because being yourself isn't good enough! you may have trouble believing this because its been taught to you since day one, so ill repeat it.

Because being yourself isn't good enough!

BE YOUR BETTER SELF!

Improve yourself!

Why would i try and convince you if it dosnt work. i'm 17 i dont work for some big pua company. im not getting paid for this. its because i wanna help as many ppl as i can.

If your already great with women then theres no need, but if your not getting the success you want, if your friends are not envious of you, if girls dont day dream about you then what have you got to loose?

Here are a few websites to help you out, if you need any books like VAH ill send em to you, just pm me.

VAH is prob the best book you can get right now, until then new one comes out.

www.doubleyourdating.com - david D's book on innergame. pm me and ill send you a pirated one.

www.Stylelife.com - ran buy the currently biggest pua, HUGE forum, so lots of ppl offering advice. join the mailing list, style sends personal messages every few weeks and you will be the first to know about stylelife 2

www.venusianarts.com - promoting mysterys new book- m me for a copy of his old one VAH

Final Fantasy 7

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Just tell a girl "I love you" That dosnt work. I'm sorry but women only want what they can't have. Throwing yourself at her and telling her you love her is gonna make her want you less.

Wrong. If you have the proper time and situation, it can.
And i always look for the proper time and situation.

THough my watch doesnt function right :P

Edit: By the way man, youre sig is soooo friggin wrong.
Now i say to a girl, what if a closed the door shut and never come back

She's not gonna get scare, cuddle me and kiss me.

Sorry but you're totally on that one

^_^  not hating you, jsut telling you.

By the way my way could be kinda better

Told you

Time and Situation
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 02:37:21 PM by dr_wolfy »
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
This is..

Pretty funny :D

But TOO MUCH TEXT !
*goes reading >.>*

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Edited my post above.

man youre sig is seriosly pointless, sorry but it may not work for some girls

99% wont

and its very very tough to find the 1% who will soon overcome it.

And if they dont get scared/ dont like you no cuddle n kiss.

Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I wonder how many girls you're offending by talking about these "techniques" like this.

I watched that video, and that guy came across to me as a creep with his head up his ass.

You said you're "11th grade", right? So, like, that means you're in high school, right? lol.
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
see phoenix

though its pheonix i spose lol

I'm not offending you, and am not going to flame either
But your sig idea forced me to believe that your ideas are not good (im not saying that they SUCK) im saying that they're not good.
And by this you;re insulting every girl on the forum, though they may not realise. As in your siggy idea, the girl is actually acting like a retarded.

So i think if you cant come up with a some realistic idea, which'll make proper sense.

Because how do you know wat the girl is gonna say?

Many "ifs" rise, which should not. ^_^
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Actualy Phoenix is spelt Phoenix, check a dictionary or wikipedia, people "Correct" me on the spelling all the time. but i assure this is correct.

Yes High School, I'm very young and glad of it. my greatest fear is growing old.

The Sig is gonna have to change. thats just based on memory off of an old technique. and the technique itself was
BANNED from the community because it was too powerful and too dangerous.

I really didnt have alot of space in the sig, and i cant remember it completly anyways. Aside from that this was just a dialogue of what it may look like between a blackhat pua and a woman while he uses it. If i were to post the technique on here it would be way different i assure you. it was banned because it made women too afraid to leave you.   Bad pua's could pratically scare women into staying with them.

I apologise for the sig.

and ill post that link to the real pattern so you guys can check it out. the real one does work, or so ive heard. it must work or it wouldnt be banned.

I Just always remebered it after reading it because it was the closest thing to magic i had ever seen so i guess it left a mark on me. personally i dont condone or do banned pua patterns.

Final Fantasy 7

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Actualy Phoenix is spelt Phoenix, check a dictionary or wikipedia, people "Correct" me on the spelling all the time. but i assure this is correct.

Phoenix  spelt otherwise ??

I think its Phoenix too
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 04:09:43 PM by Dr_Snail »

Rep:
Level 87
Some retard said it was spelt "Pheonix"

It pisses me off when ppl try and correct other ppl on shit they don't know themselves jsut to prove how fagly they are. :)

Final Fantasy 7

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL DONT CALL ME RETARDED! I am 12, and i thoughts its pheonix as it is pronounced that way
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Really? I didn't bother to check and see who posted it, but you were being a smart-ass trying to correct me like that.

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, Nightwolf is 12 and from India, so English isn't even his first language. And

The Sig is gonna have to change. thats just based on memory off of an old technique. and the technique itself was
BANNED from the community because it was too powerful and too dangerous.

LOL, ok whatever.

You dont have to believe my methods I'm not here to force my views upon you, only to offer help to anyone who needs it. and yes some of the pua stuff is very common, some isn't. Lots of guys are out there who go to clubs and think that if they buy a hote babe a drink she will like them. Pua is meant to teach you not to make mistakes like these. Its meant to make you act like a natural.

So why don't you just come out and say it: You're here to tell a bunch of kids like yourself how they can have sex with as many high school girls as possible. If the rest of your "techniques" are as dumb as the one that was in your sig, then high school girls are the ONLY girls they would work on.

Everyone has at least one friend that's always got a hot gf. Even when he has a gf he has a million girls flirting with him. now you may say to yourself " The reason he has girls all over him all the time is simply because he looks better than me." NOT TRUE! Despite what women tell you they don't go by looks. If you could mimic your friends behavior perfectly, talk slow like him, say the stuff he says, mimic his body language, and a 1000 other things then the girls would be on you too.

OK guys, you heard it here! That friend of yours that is always covered in hot sexy girld is your ticket to SEX! All you have to do is copy his every move! When he reaches for a jar, you reach for a jar! When he ties his shoe, you tie your shoe! And don't forget to talk slow so they think you have a mental condition. Girls always go for the troubled boys.

But its not so simple. You can watch a guy carve a million ice culptures, but chances are your not gonna be able to carve an ice sculpture just from watching. You need him to teach you how and you gotta pratice. getting hot girls is the same.

So are you trying to say getting a girl is as difficult as carving a million ice sculptures? And not only that, you have to learn how to carve ice sculptures first? That sounds pretty tough. I'm surprised ANYONE has ever gotten a girl... even an ICE SCULPTOR! :o

Yes every guy can get a gf and even a hot one. but not every guy can have women all over him, get discounts from waitresses, and cause a three car collision because he couldnt keep a girl off of him on the interstate.

Woah, make up your mind!

And I'm sure YOU make girls so horny on the interstate that it causes a three car collision. And why would anyone want that? I certainly wouldn't want to be in a wreck like that. And think of the insurance - OH MY GOD

If you have doubts why not look at the webpage i posted for the video, read the webpage.

Well, it's on the internet, so it MUST work.

Stylife Round 2 is coming up soon and I think it would be in everyones best decision to join. i dropped out of the first one so itll be like my 2nd chance.
Its a one month challenge with daily tasks starting with wimple stuff like asking girls for movie recommendations all the way up to big stuff like throwing your own Stylife party.
Its ran by neil strauss (Style) probally the biggest leader in PUA. You all should give it a shot. I'm not sure when its gonna be for sure, like march or april i think.

I'm not even gonna bother with this one.

But hey you dont have to take my word on this, and you can flame me and laugh at me, but you know that bullshit like "be yourself" isnt working. if it was then how come you dont have hot, smart, fun girls all over you day after day?

I have to be myself, because I am myself. If I'm not myself, then who am I? So I guess, guys, you'll never be able to get a hot girlfriend, because you aren't good enough, and you'll never be good enough - EVER.

Way to be a moron, buddy.

Because being yourself isn't good enough! you may have trouble believing this because its been taught to you since day one, so ill repeat it.

BE YOUR BETTER SELF!

Improve yourself!

Brainwashing now?

Why would i try and convince you if it dosnt work. i'm 17 i dont work for some big pua company. im not getting paid for this. its because i wanna help as many ppl as i can.

Or maybe you want us to think you're some big stud? I don't believe you for a second.

If your already great with women then theres no need, but if your not getting the success you want, if your friends are not envious of you, if girls dont day dream about you then what have you got to loose?

Well, I still have to loose my bowels after this.

BUT as far as losing goes - pride, and faith in humanity are at the top of the list.

And according to you, if your friends aren't incredibly jealous of you, then you're just a loser. And everyone knows that the point of having friends is to have people to be constantly jealous of you.

Rep:
Level 88

That only applies to you, Phoenix.  You're rude and egotistical.  That's why you have to hide who you really are.  Because if you were yourself, nobody would go out with you.  Usually girls don't like guys who snap at their friends and act like they're king of the universe and pretend like know anything.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

It was enough to win me the girl of my dreams.