RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Alians real or fake

Rep:
Level 91
do you think there real or not. i think there is life out there but they dont come all this way to stcik probes up were the sin dont shine :shock: . or drive flying frisbies.

i whent on google and i found some funny (one is just retarted)

why is it wearing a nappy :shock:

ok thats one retarted baby

i think that was shown on fox i think (the tv host) im not sure but realy who is going to berlive that :|

http://web.weeklyworldnews.com/images/wwn/208327/48146.jpg
you have to click that one to see omg its funny. and i think this ones real :lol:

and this is the only alians i like :twisted: (AVP was crap but)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Nah...I think that these "things" are only fake. I think they

Rep:
Level 90
lol, I dont think aliens are real. Shouldn't this be in the spam forum also lol

Rep:
Level 91
well, as you probably know you can't even count the amount of stars and most aren't even discovered yet seeing as their light didn't reach earth yet

from so many plants the odds a life form of any kind does not exist are so small that anyone at all who thinks there isn't any life form anywhere is nothing but a complete moron.

though no alien ever got to earth, if you had the ability to travel faster than light speed by far thus being able to actually reach planet earth, would you even care about some lousy race that kill itself and can only reach it's own moon? i doubt..

if anything of that sort reach earth by some weird error the odds for it to care enough to stay are too low
if that life form does stay however you can be more than just sure that you'll know about it cause such life form will probably not like it if say the goverment of the human apes planet kidnapped one of them

bottom line:
they exist, but they won't come here, i even doubt their ability to do so cause no one said they are that much brighter than us, they might as well be as dumb or maybe even dumber
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: blueXx

from so many plants the odds a life form of any kind does not exist are so small that anyone at all who thinks there isn't any life form anywhere is nothing but a complete moron.

LOL[/size]

I agree TOTALLY with blueXx

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
The universe is so vastly, enormously huge, I find it highly unlikely that our planet is the only one capable of sustaining life.  Then again, can we even believe there is life beyond our own consciousness?  That's the real question.  Or is it something we lower beings are not supposed to know?  As the Baten Kaitos quote goes:  "In this world, there are things that people mustn't touch.  . . . Who cares?!"

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Ok chances of the same situation that lead to creation of life on earth is very slim and the fact it has to have the perfect amout of heat(venus has the same situation the planet was just to close to sun...) BUT the universe is mostly undiscovered SO therfor there most likly is that there is other life but why would you travel millions upon millions of miles just to visit earth in peace?
but in my own oppion belive I can careless.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: blueXx
they exist, but they won't come here, i even doubt their ability to do so cause no one said they are that much brighter than us, they might as well be as dumb or maybe even dumber

I always wondered why those who believe aliens are real, insist that they are more intelligent and advanced than we are. If they do exist, this isn't necessarily true...
:tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

How do you know Aliens aren't already among us? Personally I vote this genius

[edit] WhooOOOOooooo...
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Wow. Now we're talking about whether alien's are real?? That's sad........

Rep:
Level 91
don't tell me you don't believe there are life forms in any planet other than earth inaru..
holy shit my sig was big!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well assuming the universe and time are both infinite, then theoretically anything is possible. Including aliens.

bringing sexy back

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
what we call aliens do not exist. but life on another plannet exists

i havent been off this plannet but if i did i would see how big space is

it doesnt end

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: gongo
do you think there real or not. i think there is life out there but they dont come all this way to stcik probes up were the sin dont shine :shock: . or drive flying frisbies.

I think your question is irrelevant when posed against mine.

Spell check real or fake?