RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dollorimme: Blue Shadow

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Alright, seeing as I'm still classified as a n00bie, I'm going to introduce myself through my writing capabilities. Here you go.( Yes, I am going to make this into a game.)

Dolorimme: Blue shadow
by:(Cve)Baal

Story:
In ancient writings, a man tells a story about a city that was swallowed by the sea. This story, no matter how unseemilingly impossible is quite true. The people of atlantis just one day disappeared into the icy depths. All the world forgot them in a matter of days. Trapped in a spiritual barrier, the atlanteans prayed to posiedon, asking him why this had happened and accusing him of trying to murder them. Posiedon couldn't explain why he had brought them down, he just decided on impulse to swallow the island. Above both land and water, though, a plague swept through heaven, polluting the spirits that lived there. posiedon felt this, and left for atlantis, leaving the corrupted gods to deal with themselves. he told the atlanteans what had happened, and told them that he would be their supporter. the People agreed and began to rebuild the broken atlantis. Posiedon promised to let the people resurface when the land had calmed. The day that he first attempted to let them free, vulcan destroyed pompeii.
Their hopes and dreams crushed, the people wait for posiedon to lift their isle up again. As they sit in their homes, they pray to an unknown god to sanctify their polluted world.

Characters:

Vir: A boy who was born into a troubled family. Posiedon talks to him more than any other person on atlantis.

Meretrix: A atlantean girl who secretely has had an attraction to vir, though her family comes from money.

Gaea: A titan who vir finds injured on the side of a cave wall. She promises to help vir cleanse the 'upper world' of threats if he would help her leave atlantis.

Exsilium:
a homeless man known in atlantis for his sword skills and his obsession with the land people. he claims to here their speech, and that is all he talks in.

Posiedon: The god of water and seas, he now protects atlantis from the outside world.

Vulcan: An infested god of fire that plans to kill posiedon along with Venus.

Venus: an infested godess of love and beauty, she wants to seduce posiedon to birth more children.

Twists:

1) As time progresses, vir learns that the gods above aren't posessed by evil nymphs.
2) Vir realizes that the land above is actually quite nice, and civilization is doing well.
3) Vulcan and venus tell the heroes that they want to kill posiedon because he destroyed the other gods and plans to keep atlantis for his own worship.
4) None of the acclaimed gods are actually gods at all, in fact, they are the embodiements of anger left by the fury of people.

Stores:

Hospitals:
Restore health in exchange for silver.

armories: Buy weapons here.

Tailors: Buy Armor here.

Hostels:
Restore Stamina in exchange for gold, and save here.

Classes:

priest:
Excel's in minor healing and light magic.
-Bishop: Masters of light magic.
-Satanic Priest: Dark magic and disempowering magic.

Swordsman: Uses blade skills.
-Warior: Excels in atk.
-Defender: Excels in DEF.

Hunter:
Excels in DEX.
-Trapper: Uses status inflicting skills.
-Mercanary: Excels in STR and SPD.

Wizard:
Uses elemental magic.
-Sorceror: Excels in Int.
-Mage: Excels in HP and SP.
/Necromancer: Excels in instant kills and healing magic.
/Dracomancer: Excels in Mythical abilities.
/hydromancer: Excels in water magic.
/Electromancer: Excels in Electric magic.
/Geomancer: excels in stone magic.
/Aeromancer: excels in Wind magic.
/Audiomancer: Excels in sonic magic.
/Pyromancer: Excels in fire magic.
/Psychomancer: Relies on nonphysical status effects.

Im looking for a spriter and a scripter as well.

I'm sry for all the punctuation, capitalization and mythological problems.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF