RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your fav. RMRK feature?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I'd like to take the opportunity to be big headed.

1. My custom postbits, they are just awesome.

2. Dark theme. :3

3. And of course the pink theme <3

4. IRC HACKS; namely altered applet that integrates with the forum ~

5. SPEED >=) RMRK runs on hardware designed for sites more than 50 times as popular ~

LOL

Spoiler for:
hey you all picked stuff related to you ;9

You.

Without you this wouldn't be possible and Crank would have shut down the site most probably. You are the greatest feature of rmrk.net
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Silverline :3

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Halo took my line.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
i think the best feature on this forum is the people.
i think this is a very cool community, and i like almost every body here.  ;D
most forums, or sometimes forums have really prudy people, who are too stuck up, but this forum is very welcoming :)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
this needs a bump
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
ACTUALLY IT DOESN"T

lol
I also like it how the people over here think of me as a God.

it's true =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
I like the "Show unread posts since last visit." and "Show new replies to your posts." buttons on the top side of the page.  ;D
Mmm...never pressed the "CHAT" button, thought  :P
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
hrrrm... my favourite feature is the speed and the amount of activity. I've seen forums twice this size with less activity from the members. I also like the shortness of the name. I mean, if I had to type out rpgmakerresourcekitcrankeye<3.net I would probably never come here :P

Oh, and unlimited PM inbox/outbox (not like anybody sends me any presents  ;9), and possibly also the non-douchiness of the staff.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
On other forums, when I'm getting near my PM limit and don't want to get rid of old ones, I just paste a load of old ones into a huge PM and PM it to myself, then delete the other ones. =o

Lol. I don't get why places limit stuff like that. Stuff you'd get at hbgames.org for donating (apart from things rmrk obviously can't just give away like webspace) everybody gets as soon as they sign up here =). No ads too =o

That basically gives no incentive to donate other than the donator badge or feeling good about it =p, but this place isn't out to make a profit, and so long as I can afford it either through my own income (currently a jobless student so none, lol), ads  (to guests) or donations to keep RMRK up, I'm not bothered =o :tv:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 03:27:18 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I <3 the no PM limit IT RULES!

* Nouman will delete his messages in few days once he reaches ___ messages. :D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
not like anybody sends me any presents  ;9

Damn it! Can nobody around here take a hint?!?!?

;8

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
The fact that even though this is a forum for discussing RPG games we wind up discussing almost anything you can think of.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Favorite features: Chillax mods, RPG Maker help, cool people.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
This scared the hell out of me. I thought this was a new topic and somebody had cracked into my account and posted >_> (I'm kinda hungover tho..)

My favorite thing here is the members, if it wasn't I wouldn't be here.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Yes, I agree the members here a re pretty cool...well most of them anyway.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
This scared the hell out of me. I thought this was a new topic and somebody had cracked into my account and posted >_> (I'm kinda hungover tho..)

My favorite thing here is the members, if it wasn't I wouldn't be here.

favorite feature her signi lol

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I like the gigantic set of smileys we have, and the fact that super mods can add to it so it's not just a roph thing.

:yesyes:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I have to say the community, also the avatar slots, I have no idea why I like them! ;8

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I have to say the community, also the avatar slots, I have no idea why I like them! ;8

err maybe coz gif works and its a freaking 100 x 100 pixel preety large for avatar slot =) and i like it hehehe

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Code: [Select]
[mp3][/mp3]

my new favorite feature. <3