RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon - Obsidian / discussion

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11932.0.html

This is the place to post your ideas/ thoughts on the game. To prevent spamming we have created this. All updates on the game will be in the normal topic (link above) here we will also ask for feedback on ideas/thoughts we have for the game.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Perhaps this better suited for General Chat or Videogames...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
maybe, but I posted here so it can be moved if needed. I just read the "Talk about most anything Rpg Maker releated" and posted here

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Feedback need on 1/3 story ideas:

Team Rocket was thought to have been done with. Stories of their break-up were all around for the past year...but there only stories. A few months ago Dr.Red(name to change)a major in pokemon medicine also the creator of "rare candy"  was kidnapped, no trace of where he went. Now with new information, we have reason to believe team rocket is forcing him to advance their new plan...plan X. A plan in which they will create a pill that though pain will take a pokemon and stretch its abilities to the max it can go. With their new power, their same old plan of world domination could not be stopped.

again this is just the start of one concept story we have been writing.

feedback would help

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Too cliche...In my opinion. It's corny, I don't know that I could play through that storyline.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
hmm well, its not a corny idea neccessarily, depends on how you take it...
maybe you can have team rocket sabotage the tournament thing, like at the end when you get the badges. and they use the pill to do so.
to maybe change it up so its not a cliche sorta thing

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks for the feedback guys!

story 1/3

next two ideas coming at ya later.

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
Another pokemon game?, why don't u just make

After his beloved partner Speed is killed, Horatio turns to drugs, booze, and making animals fight each other for money.  While training his dogs to fight bums one day, he learns that for some weird reason various tv personalities have made gyms, so he sets off with his loyal animals with one goal in mind "cock fight!" Along the way he'll battle his rivals from Vegas and New York, and clash with the mysterious evil organization, Team House.  Can Horatio collect all the badges and unravel the mystery of Speed's death?  Or will he be too busy putting on and taking off his sunglasses?  FIND OUT!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 03:47:33 AM by TeaBag »
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 88
You'll have to edit quite a lot of it. Make a major twist somewhere in the game, like, say, make some cast-iron reason and get Dr. Red to be the one who's heading the project, and only reveal that fact near the end of the storyline. Be creative.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
we were going to have many twist. just wanted to see if people liked the gist of it.

also for another concept (story isnt written up yet)
but how would you feel about being an X member of team rocket? (not going into detail on how/why)  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
That would be very original, but it would be very plot-revealing if the Team Rocket member POV stuck throughout the story. I suggest switching from POV to POV at inopportunate moments so that the player never knows just what's happening.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Good idea Pyroken Serafulofcuc (pun intended), well i reccon that Team Rocket should be differnt because i think that TR and TA/TM are over used, make it
Team Lovestospoodge or somthing
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
I like the look of this. For a story line, instead of Magma, Aqua or Team TR, you should throw in random events, rather than one common enemy, or have an evil team or people who bio-engineer pokemon O_o