RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Obsidian

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Lomi was working on it. He decided that the other team would be rushed if both games were competing and then they wouldn't be as good. He's still slowly working on it though as he's not sure if this game will make it or not. If this game dies he's going to repost his thread. ^_^

My game isn't dead. I just deleted the thread for a specific reason. Two pokémon games would cause them to be rushed and therefore not as good.

This part deleted. I understand now. I think. :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 03:49:46 AM by Dr_NooB »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have due to your posts. Nothing big or personal just your posting is crap lately as to why I am rude toward you.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Resolve this by PM you two. Let's not spam up this thread because of a conflict between you two.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
So this is also still going right ?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Try reading back a few pages before asking questions man.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes..its going stronger then ever...just seems slow since I stopped posting the new custom pokemon  ;D (sprry you will have to wait till the game to see them )

Rep:
Level 88

Baron
Annoying Pokémon
Steel/Fire
2'6"
37 lbs

Adaptive-- If this Pokemon uses an attack that is the same type as it, then the move's power is increased.
Keen Eye-- Baron's Accuracy cannot be lowered by an opponent
Unstable Gait-- Evasion Increases when confused

1. This pokemon tends toget on everyone's nerves. They are, however, the sharpest shooters you'll ever have the pleasure getting shot by.
2. These Pokemon carry 2 small guns with them that fires various projectiles of different elements. They are armed and dangerous. Don't be supprised if they Bust a Cap.

Baron does not evolved.

Ember  --
Double Team  --
Bullet Seed  5
Double Attack  7
Water Gun  10
Agility  13
Mud Shot  16
Mirror Shot  19
Spike Cannon  21
Pay Day  24
Heal Bell 27
Flamethrower 30
Rock Blast  33
Luster Cannon  36
Will-O-Wisp  39
Heat Wave  41
Mud Bomb  44
Seed Flare  47
Spore  50
Fire Blast  53
Zap Cannon  56
Hyper Beam  60
Rock Cannon  68
*Special Baron Only Move* Shrapnel  82

*This is a specal parody for the game Master of the Wind at masterofthewind.com. It's the best rmxp game I've ever played and it deserves it's own parody pokemon. This pokemon is based off a character in Arc 3 but it's suggested if you're new to the series to download the super pack(contains both arcs 1 and 2 in 1 game). Play this game immediately!*

Shrapnel:
Fire.
Special Attack.
5PP.
115 Attack. 100 Accuracy.
Hits both enemys in a double-battle.

Description: Fire a powerful round that explodes on impact with 100% accuracy. Bust a cap biotch.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 03:04:16 AM by Zeph »

Rep:
Level 89
Zeph, do you draw your pokemon on paper or use adobe photoshop? They look really good! :)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol, thats awesome, and kinda humorous. Could I use him as a template?

Rep:
Level 88
I made him using the paint...No fancy programs...I just get an idea and build off it as I make it. Also I'd prefer if it wasn't used but if yu want to us it make sure to post a link to masterofthewind.com and give me a bit of credit.

Also I made a Coca Cola parody pokemon XD...

Rep:
Level 89
You've got to show me how to draw like that. The pokémon you made for my game were awsome. :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I made him using the paint...No fancy programs...I just get an idea and build off it as I make it. Also I'd prefer if it wasn't used but if yu want to us it make sure to post a link to masterofthewind.com and give me a bit of credit.

he wil be available only by cheat code XD

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

well, i was going to use him as a base for one of my character's special pokemon.

Lol, love the coke guy.

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to say this but any pokemon you get won't be special until you contribute more to the project. Sorry if I sound like a dick but you already got 1 special pokemon so you will have to do more work to have 2. Nouman only will have one for now(course he has a fancy mewtwo so you could count it as 2)

(you're the only one with the robo scizor until someone hatches a roboscyther from one of the online pvp eggs)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah, alright. I wasnt sure if that was my special one or not, sicne earlier you stated otherwise.
Also, I have offered to contribute several times, but nobody has given me instruction or a request thus far.

Rep:
Level 88

Artillabug
Pill Bug Pokémon
Steel/Fire
3'2"
84 lbs

Snipe-- Increases the base value of an attack during a critical hit.
Anti-Aircraft Guns-- All moves used by Artillabug are super effective against flying pokemon.
Bug body-- Flying type moves are super effective against Artillabug

1. This pokemon has extremely accurate guns mounted on its back. When scared it rolls into a ball providing an almost inpenitrable defence.
2. This pokemon was discovered by the gym leader Dante on his visit to see family near the Hero Plateau.

Artillabug does not evolved.

Ember  --
String Shot  --
Bullet Seed  5
Iron Head  7
Metal Sound  10
Iron Defence  13
Mud Shot  16
Mirror Shot  19
Pin Missile  21
Flame Wheel  24
Roll Out 27
Flamethrower 30
Rock Blast  33
Luster Cannon  36
Fire Spin  39
Flare Drive  41
Mud Bomb  44
Seed Flare  47
Spore  50
Fire Blast  53
Gyro Ball  56
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 04:27:36 AM by Zeph »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
holy fuck thats sick ASS

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
WOOT!

thats PERFECT. Good job Zeph. I definatley like the new pose, and the addition of another cannon. One thing that is a bit hard to make out is the eye, however.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 04:26:55 AM by Lord Dante »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

NO NAME YET
Height: 4'5
Weight: 50 - 140 lbs

Attack Guide:

Tackle:  --
Tail Whip: --
Water Gun: --
Mud-Slap: 7
Growl: 9
Aqua Tail: 12
Bubble: 16
Water Pulse: 20
Thunder Wave: 24
Bite: 30
Surf: 33
Spark Cannon: 38
Bubblebeam: 43

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
@Nou: That...pokemon...is...really....freaky....end of sentance.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
It looks like a deer with fins :o

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Thats why it looks great.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
imagine one of those in-real life...cool. It looks female aswell...and why can it learn zap cannon?!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Females? Where?!