RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Obsidian

Rep:
Level 88
It's far from dying so be patient >_>...Egypt wasn't build in a day. I can see a demo maybe coming out sometime this month. Also, when Darklord gets on with an exact deadline for the demo...DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!! He is the god of breaking deadlines...In fact he has broken 5 deadlines in a row...Within a year...And the game still isn't done. Don't trust him. :'(

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
isnt it rome that wasnt built in a day?

O.o

anyways, dont trust anybody on here about deadlines, except MAYBE the mods.

Maybe.

on another note, are we doing custom trainers?

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
It's far from dying so be patient >_>...Egypt wasn't build in a day. I can see a demo maybe coming out sometime this month. Also, when Darklord gets on with an exact deadline for the demo...DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!! He is the god of breaking deadlines...In fact he has broken 5 deadlines in a row...Within a year...And the game still isn't done. Don't trust him. :'(

I blame the team members in Genocide who didn't do shit *cough* everyone but me and you *cough* >.<

Rep:
Level 88
Pfft...You still reached godliness due to your 1 year late deadline...I remember us completely changing the story twice...We were almost done with chapter 1 of the original Mortuus but then we decided to have the first chapter be in the damned caves >_>...With damn Lerje and his damn lizard fetish...

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
wow this game looks like it will be great

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
wow this game looks like it will be great
Dang right it is. I'm going to Beta test it later in the future. Dr. Squidward (or Nouman, his real name) resevred me for beta testing later in the future.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

hey if you're looking for beta testing i can i've played every Pokemon game ever made

sorry i meant testers

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Please dont double post, that's what the edit button is for.

And nouman, you said you have new scripts, then cna you send them to me?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I can't send scripts I am using in this game since they are only for this game and custom made/modified. but for pokecamon dirt I have a few scripts but I lost them and will get them back and then send them to you by Saturday.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

i will make a indoor pokemon map to see if you guys like it

p.s. sorry about the double post im new here and didnt know about the edit button

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
Sorry about the things I said, I was just annoyed.

anyone know how to make the map into a pic??????

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
press "printscreen" button on keybord, open paint press PASTE, upload

printscreen?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
it says

print
scrn
_____
sysRq

Next to F12 and above insert.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 02:28:46 AM by Dr_Eden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

oh thanks im as blind as a bat

well here is the pic now its the best i can do it a the last gym and in the last gym there is usually no trainers or mazzes so here it is oh and any comments will be accepted http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/protoman1013/?action=view&current=pokemongym1.jpg
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 02:53:36 AM by protoman1013 »

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Looks good except there are white. Put them on the second layer and you're fine.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

what put them where? sorry about the white ive never worked with other tileset other than the ones it came with

Rep:
Level 91
If you don't know about layers, then we won't be able to use you, sorry :(

well i know about the layers i have put them on all of the layers one time or another and they were all like they are now

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Sorry about the things I said, I was just annoyed.

its alright

Spot for animation ripper still open. If anyone can rip we need you.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Are you guys still working on this or did you give up? There seems to be A LOT less action then there was before...

Rep:
Level 91
We are working, I've been busy over the weekend, so we didn't do much.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Are you guys still working on this or did you give up? There seems to be A LOT less action then there was before...

yes this project is not dead unlike your game.