RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Obsidian

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I would, but they would all be...

not pokemon-ish.

And Arktub sounds...well, ok, Arrow mostly hit it on the head.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Do i get to be the trainer card maker or not ^^?

You asked me too and i want too be sure of it :D

AND !?

If you need a sprite of that ash dude i got all of them..

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes you are the trainer card maker dude.  ;D
but no we have our spirits for the starters..I think..
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
i can help with names, i guess im sorta creative

Rep:
Level 88
actually, if i could get in on the spriting that would be awesome :)

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
:o   you forgot the pokemon command in the menu..

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009

We need examples :P

:o   you forgot the pokemon command in the menu..

If you have no pokemon, the command won't appear :P

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
:o that's cool

And.. ADD ME TOO THE TEAM :D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I can be a mapper, and event maker.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88

actually i dunno, im not that great, compared to what i was looking at up there i probably wouldnt do so well with  :-X
but ya i can help with names haha

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I can be a mapper, and event maker.

um... yes? No? maybe so?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
actaully most likly we have mapping and eventing done. the main reason for mapping is because everyone has a different style, and in
a pokemon game you need one style because its ONE BIG MAP so me and darklord have it covered. eventing actually we might need some help. But we will have to get back to you when we need it.

Rep:
Level 91
Nouman, I'm mainly doing the script work :P Besides, you can always use a couple mappers.

Anyways, post an example if you want to join :P

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oh...thats a good point...it is all one big map...

Actually, you can get around that. You know how they have the "transit" station things? well, i know you can see beyond them, but what you could do is map to where the player would see on one map, and then on the other side of the station you could map identically, but it could still be a different map.

Do you get what I'm saying?

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
This had been discussed numourous times on my thread. You overlap the maps. I'm wondering weather to do that or not. I'm thinking about NOT doing it on my game so it also doesn't seem as much like this one.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I already found a solution using the triggers, events, and battles to make it seeem like you are in the same map...buts its hella long process to make inorder to get rid of the overlapping map lag

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No no, do it...I'm making my maps so that they do that anyway, and besides, it doesn't even matter if you both do it, I've started doing it in all of my stuff now. It just looks more proffesional, everyone should do it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
No no, do it...I'm making my maps so that they do that anyway, and besides, it doesn't even matter if you both do it, I've started doing it in all of my stuff now. It just looks more proffesional, everyone should do it.

do what? lol Im lost in your point. and how are you mapping the pokemon game? one map?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
This had been discussed numourous times on my thread. You overlap the maps. I'm wondering weather to do that or not. I'm thinking about NOT doing it on my game so it also doesn't seem as much like this one.
overlap? is that some sort of script?

say you are using rm2k3...?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
before this gets off topic, (reason I left the other game....) lets stop that discussion..if you want to talk about it transfer it here

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11934.0.html

and we are using xp...both games overlapping is making a mapX2 just extended and looks like the next map but you actaully jump by teleporting...but you dont notice since your surroundings look the same/

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah, alright. So lets talk about...pokemon. what elements will be used?

Rep:
Level 91
All of the current ones, right now we have no plans to add new types.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
but I do have an idea of cross breeding to have multi types...but thats not anything yet just an idea.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i see. edit instead of DP-ing next time though.

ah, thats great. Which saga's pokemon are you including? or are you making ALL your own?