RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need some help with 2 things

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
with the RM 2003 do u people use the Town tile to access towns?
Like theese http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8505/coollllllllwe2.png

And if i want to give someone the game & they dont have RM 2003 anyone got a list of what files i need to give in order for him to run the game! Anyone got some DOwnload links?  ;8 to those files?

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
umm i dunno about the first one since ive never used 2003, but for your second question just export all your rtp files, its really easy to do

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dont you jst copy-paste the folder, your game folder should have the rtp thingamabob.
And add this in tilesets/chipsets in your games and the normal rtp's folderzzz

I SPOSE
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Are you asking IF we use them or HOW to use them.. if IF, then no.

When you make a game disk by pushing, FILE- CREATE GAME DISC, it will ask you if you want the RTP compressed with it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep: +0/-0Level 88

That map looks odd, because the trees are like, 6 times as big as the town!

:p