RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Garden Beyond the Spirit

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
First: Does this mean I gave up all my other projects? Hell no others are doing it for me....a system I did my part now they have to do a months work....or whatever.....

It would be nice to have a team
so if you want to apply

just say if your either

Charmaker
Tileset maker
Title maker/game over maker
Music
battler

Storyliner
Proof reader
ideast (after storyliners go through something Ideast add their suggestions and then the Storyliner sees how it goes with the story

Story

Long ago it was said you could see a garden in someones eye even if their is none....people were scared about this....they didnt know how to handle this...they thought the garden was to dangerous....anyone who was found with the garden in their eye and liked it was slaughtered.....

but in the future....people saw the garden as well......magic has been discovered....it seemed to of been hide in special safes around the world that were word activated.....they think the garden is tranquility were heaven is...the garden of eden...

but in both times their is one other idea....

That the garden travels through time and space, this is a disturbing thought to many. Lots of people now believe in it but YOU do not....

Now you have still do not believe in it but you do believe that if you can prove its wrong you will get the respect you diserve, the quest to get respect takes you farther then you ever thought it would. Slowly new things unfold

you must learn that respect isnt everything....well heck ya it is but you must decide wether to lose all your respect or to just ruins everyones time of though when people actually think hard enough to make achievements.....you must travel trough to the future...and perhaps make even one more stop....

The garden beyond the Spirit

Coming soon

8) Character Profiles
 :whoa:
I expect this to be one of my only/most
detailed games
each sprite will have a few dozen.... or less sprites for specific actions, like kneeling....out cold... the ummm...basics lol...

Name: Rerin
Time period: past
motto: Shutup and let me be the hero
favourite qoute: it takes 2 barbarians to kill one to kill and one to lie about the other killing
intelligence: middle classed
type: Kio gotchi
short version: the male main character
history: Rerin is part of the Kintitsu clan, he now wants the respect he deserves after slaving for ungrateful people

Name: Semia
Time period: past
motto:it takes two to tango but only one to cry
favourite qoute:....whats a qoute?
intelligence: .......see how many dots I put and take a guess..
type: Mio Kotchi
Short version: she has to much respect some would say, she says their all jealous, and the main female character

history: Semia, is one of the people who are not given a chance because of a stereotype she wants to prove to everyone shes tougher then her sisters

Name: Korin Ulip
Time period: future
motto:whats red and white and dumb all over.....anyone who's not me
favourite qoute: winning is the only thing
intelligence: witty
type:....fool
weapons of choice: pistols....big freakin pistols that blow up a monkeys head
short version: a brat that you can get in both female and male versions
history:he loves pistols....even though its illegal for him to use them

Name: Riani, Miles
time period: future
motto: thats cool...
favourite qoute: hey lois....doody....
short version:a girl that grew up watchign reruns of family guy
history:shes afraid of babies that have their hand behind their back, because she thinks they have a missle....

Name: Belinda, Shadowgale
time period: past
motto:....I didnt do it..
favourite qoute:what did the viking say to the ketchup....your my favourite blood
short version: shes wierd and a unplayable character...
history:.....some people like her alot... Semia thinks she should stick a fork up her butt

now depending on the gender you pick diffrent things are available...

uh yea.... make love not war
i like it.  :D  finally someone with someing that doesn't inolve crystals and gems and jewels and the elements. god i need sosmething fresh. plz post screenshots

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
hey, goodyman,
aren't you the guy who was talking smack about that other guy's game?
Dude, you need to chill. If you don't like a game, then say what
needs improving, don't go off just saying bad things.

BTW, I'm an ideast and i would like to help you with your game
in my free time! It sounds very interesting. :D
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 90
You ought not mention what he said in his other posts.  :roll: He clearly likes this game.

Anyways, it sounds different, to be sure.
It's not stupid. It's advaaaanced!

This is not a game about Spirits

because games about Spirits happen to much their cool and all but meh....

you are seeing the garden through ones spirit however you cant get their.

you are trying to prove it doesnt exist....

however when you meet new people you decide maybe you should not try to prove it wrong if you lose all your new friends.

At the end things get complicated

PS: Im looking for a site to host things besides invisionfree (cus having a forum the whole time isnt glamouros.......and freewebs stinks....)

Rep:
Level 91
I... didn't exactly get it :O_o:
guess it's because i didn't read everything :whoa:
lol

sounds cool :P

Its coming well

A demo may be on its way.....dun dun dun...

Heres something

Their is a intro cutscene...where you arent the main character and have to play as someone else in the beginning and get some fire wood. Then you go to the main character

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Interesting... gardens visible through peoples' eyes?  Ooh, do they have pretty flowers??  And butterflies??!!

Some of your characters are a little weird, though.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Your game sounds awesome.