RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Project Sponsorship - Looking for a sponsor?

Rep:
Level 89
Developer
If you do not own any project or participate in one that has a thread here in the RMRK, there is no interest for you in reading this. If you do, this might interest you. I know this thread is a bit extensive but I made it as brief and self-explenatory as I could. If you have any questions, just post.

Contents Index
1. Introduction
2. What do you get if you apply
3. Apply form
4. After applying
5. Paypal Service

1. Introduction
I can sponsor your project with my personal company. You will earn several things through this process that can make the difference in your project. This includes money, even if you do not own a paypal account and/or a credit card. Note that you will not just get previledges, you will recieve responsabilities aswell.

2. What do you get if you apply
If you do not have a Paypal account your money will be earned though the Paypal service, which is refered further in this thread. Besides the money here is a list of things you can get:
-Custom Website
-Forums
-Several resources (some even custom made, by me)
-Project testers and users
-Other things, depending on the project

3. Applying Form
When applying, please use the following form:
Project Name:
Project Thread:
Project team members and/or helpers:
Do you think anyone would give money for what you are offering?:

4. After applying
When you apply you will have to wait for my responce, if my responce is positive, you will be sponsered, if not, that was because your projecty didn't got me interested in it or was too hard to be concluded.  If my response is positive, you will get those in the list above and money. If you do not have a credit card and/or paypal account your money will be earned through the Paypal Service, which is refered further in this thread.

Responsabilities you get:
-Your service will be payed. In case of a game, you might choose to make 2 versions, one not payed and one payed.
-You need to be active.
-MSN, AIM, ICQ and/or Yahoo messenger contact(s) appretiated.
-I need to see results of the team's effort into the project.

5. Paypal Service
It is simple, money earned through the sellings go to my paypal account. You may spend what you have earned in things that have a paypal payment option. This might require you to trust me in some cases.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 10:27:08 PM by VampireHSS »
<3 phenom
<3 Hypnotic